Hps making things better!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thatstinky420, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Sup blades!!
    How's it growing? So I have this Thai lights that I've been growing i had her under a DIY cfl reflector I made up of 4 100 watt daylights and 2 125 watt 6500k! She was under that for about 4 weeks because of certain moving issues and things!! Finnaly moved and have had the 1000 watt hps on her for a week now and things are looking better already!! :) I have a 6 by 6 by 8 flowering room with a 1000 watt hps in a cool tube and a 6 inch inline fan Hooked up to a temp controller for cooling and heat!! She looks great and smelling dank!!

image-1560846237.jpg

Some of my little ones as well!! Purple Confidential feminized! Excited bout these!

Attached Files:

2. Anybody out there?? How does my girl look?

3. yes very good well done

4. Sup blades!!
    Gave the girl a nic dose of sugar distiller
    In water last night she seemed to love it I'll do this one more time in 2 weeks when I start my flush! She loves it trichs look more like droplets of crystals and there's just so many hairs! Since I havnt been able to get a filter it kinda of stinks but I gotta say this is a good strain for indoor if stealth is the key!!

5. May I ask what "sugar distiller" is?

J

6. Hahaha my bad I ment dissolved sugar in water bro auto correct kinda sucks!! Ha

7. What is that for?

J

8. Carb supplement?? I use strapped

9. Well I use it to create sugars for the plant to thrive on! I was over my grandpas the other week and he added sugar to his plants so I asked why? Well I gusse all these nutes and things we put in our soil and things to feed our plants all contain some sort of sugar! So putting straight sugar could help with the sweetness an aroma of the overall plant correct me if I'm wrong I'm fairly new only been growing about a year and havnt quite found my quirk Yet and nutes scare me I've grown beautiful plants without them! I also use mollasses the whole grow my buds have always been sweet and full of aroma

10. So I just decided I'm going full on organic I've been using organic soils like roots and fox farm ocean Forrest but think I'll make my own coming up in the next few weeks!!