Hpa clone roots

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Jtrjesse, Jul 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I put some cuttings in my mock up hpa setup. Got some roots on one and another is starting. I have the misters running for 10s every 1min40sec. I know this is a lot of water and I'm going to tone it down a lot what would you suggest? (geo). image.jpg image.jpg

2. 2 seconds every 3 minutes should be safe as a starting point. See how they go on that and then gradually increase the pause to 4 or 5 minutes. Dont be surprised if 5 minutes isnt long enough but its best to take it steady initially until you get a feel for what each adjustment does. You can typically double the pause time during lights off.

3. 2 seconds every 3 minutes should be safe as a starting point. See how they go on that and then gradually increase the pause to 4 or 5 minutes. Dont be surprised if 5 minutes isnt long enough but its best to take it steady initially until you get a feel for what each adjustment does. You can typically double the pause time during lights off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. what kind of timer are you using?....can't seem to find a timer that works like that in second increments.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

5. It's a 12v digital timer

6. A system capable of handling the second timing is the tricky part

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. What are you trying to switch on and off and how many volts is it

8. Abusing a solenoid with 0.25 second on and 1 second off timing.