Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hoyl SHit Mna

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FeelGood, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Don't feel bad that they ridicule you, guy. I'm the same way. Stupid shit just POURS from my mouth when I'm high.

2. Maybe he gets higher than you? Or maybe he just experiences it differently? I may be a "retard-stoner" and fall under the first reason u listed, because I have add or adhd or some crap like that.

And as for your reason #4, I fall under that too (18). I don't "mellow out" when I'm high because it feels like a waste. Unless you're wasting TV or something to keep you occupied, why pretend you're not high? Maybe you're one of those kids who smokes to look cool and can't cut anyone some slack if they aren't up to par with your "extreme macho stoner coolness".

Either way, chill out dude.

3. Being "mellow" doesn't mean acting like you're not high.

Taken from dictionary.com...

3. Having the gentleness, wisdom, or tolerance often characteristic of maturity.
    4. Relaxed and unhurried; easygoing: a mellow friend; a mellow conversation.
    5.Slang...
    a) Slightly and pleasantly intoxicated.
    b) Pleasantly high from a drug, especially from smoking marijuana.

For me, being mellow does mean not acting ridiculously out of my character. I don't act like a little kid, just chilled out. Doesn't mean that I'm not high, just mean that I take everything with stride, I don't take anything seriously, and, the biggest thing, I act normal. Being mellow does not mean screaming and typing like a 14 year old.

4. Whoa...who said anything about pretending to not be high?? When I'm high, I know I'm high, and am happy with that. I don't need to make sure everyone else out there knows I'm high. Hopefully both you and Feelgood will figure this out when you have some more experience.. Then again, some people may never learn this, no matter how many years they've smoked.

5. 3 words. Shut Up

Now :)

6. 5 words stop copying what i do

7. I mean me. Sometimes when I'm really high I act goofy. Its uncontrollable. Am I supposed to not go with the flow because someone else says its stupid to be high like that?

8. Done

9. I was really hoping it would die. Hense why I hadn't commented on anything in it for awhile. But I'm commenting now so maybe people will let it die.

10. blah, delete that shit.

11. *takes off clothes and runs throughout thread*

12. There a streaker in the thread! Everybody look theres a streaker!!! AAAH it has george bush's head! NOOOOOOO!