HOWTO: Roll a perfect hash oil enhanced joint

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 16, 2009.

1. The hash oil does of course but the leaves do not. Fan leaves contain virtually no cannabinoids. They do, however, make for an excellent smoke once the cigar is properly cured and aged.

2. So, Cohiba is out... 'Colita' is in :smoking:
    Will be waiting for a proper tutorial on that; for the first time I have some fan leaves to use!

3. Great guide. Good shit for contributing so much to this thread man. You really have some knowledge. Would love to burn one with you :smoking: I was sad to see you don't like blunts tho :(

4. Next time you do that, would you mind taking pics? I would love to see one.

5. thats some crazy looking bud, dude.

shit.... i wish i could grow. especially like THAT

6. Im definitely going to make some hash oil with my stems.
    but I will puting the oil on the leaf of a blunt.
    CheckMATE.

7. Yes I plan on doing a tutorial when I get motivated to roll some canna cigars. It's just a lot of work to do it right :)

8. Nice tutorial man, I got really excited looking at the pictures. Going to have to give this a try for the upcoming dead show. :smoking:

9. i'm gonna try this sometime i have some hash, won't be super soon but def within a few months or so. +rep for the method i've never thought about painting that hash oil on a joint, like seriously never crossed my mind.

10. Last night me and my bro had about 3g of hash. We grinded a gram of it into powder, rolled a fat doobie and sucked the hash into it. Smoked that in 5 min, hash cracking the entire time. insane.

11. thought it was overkill.

I LOVED IT.

12. I'm a big fan of BHO and i recently made a winner, i used king butane, and i know a lot of people are against BHO but the method words for me, and i enjoy it for sure. It is very tricky stuff though due to the stickyness, I have not tried to roll some in a jay but I want to try, just seems like it'll be messy.

13. Awesome Awesome Awesome guide! I've never really thought about it and it really would work so much better then the snake in the grass imho. The only thing about the snake is that you're just rolling it around in your fingers and sometimes it's too sticky or not pliable enough and I always seem to waste some. With this painting method, you can get a really even coat so that no part runs and it seems kind of fun! Definitely rolling a spliff today doing this.
    Peace :D

14. any concentrated thc should not be rolled IMO.

15. it seemed like this was how you explained it, but i wanted to make sure, lol

so if i make some QWISO, i can wait for it to evap a little (not fully) then brush some of it onto a paper, and let it evaporate on the paper? And its ready to be rolled?? REALLY??? That easy??? Lol

sweet, i'm gonna try this one of these days :smoking:

16. If you shat hash and farted keif like O.S.G., maybe you wouldn't be so frugal with your concentrate ;)

17. You are entitled to your opinion, but when it's basically a 'waste' product from trim and tiny bud, and in a bascially unlimited supply, I don't see any problem with it ;)

18. Everyone knows concentrated forms of THC are better in pipes...

Doesn't mean he wants to, or has to though. Some people have too much bud/money to give a shit.

19. Technically EVERY form of THC is more efficient in a pipe. Enjoying isn't always about efficiency ;)

20. I am assuming you make your own oil out of your waste? Like stems, leaves ect?

My brother gave me a mason jar full of oil. I still have some. I am considering trying this out.