How's your weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by DaMayor, Sep 25, 2010.

1. NO FLAMES HERE PLEASE!!!!!:smoke:

I heard that weed in the South is not as good as Northern, and California is the best or any State nearby.

Is this true?

I did taste a difference from South Carolina, New Jersey, New York, and Florida. I am biased towards NY cause I'm from there esp. LI has some of the best but expensive.

Tell me from what State you hail and if what State you were in that had differnt tasting, or took more/less to get high.

Confidentially I heard from a Jamacian in Brooklyn "it's that they don't cure the weed like we do".

His Shit was goooooooood too!

2. VeI've gotten some gnarly grass in FL

3. CA, all the kush i get is always bomb. but i do come across stress and regs to the chronizies are pretty bomb too

KUSH all daay and i get ten dollars a G of it =]

4. NJ buds represent.

We got some true dank like every other state, someone's always growing some good weed and it'll always find its way to people like me.:hello:

I do smoke decent mids a majority of the time because the price of dank is rough, at 20 bucks per gram.

Recently I've been able to get decent weed for $5 a .7-.8, needless to say I'm satisfied. ;)

Its still getting me high, that's for damn sure.

5. Pretty much the same. I can get an eighth of pretty killer mids for $25, but since dank is so rare around here, it's about $25/gram if you can get it.

The mids are very decent though, especially for the price. Kicks my ass after a bowl from the bong. :D

6. I got some Cali stuff right now. Smokin a blunt on my porch listening to some music and posting this from my iPad. I have a family member that lives in Cali and where I grew up. It's the best I've ever smoked.

7. It's pretty good, high to mid grade kush...tons of red hairs nice and gooey. No name from but its from the Westsylvania area. It gives me a nice body high and keeps me nice and relaxed with my thoughts.

Less and less though I'm home for the weekend and I've blown half an oz already, hasn't been a full 3 days. But I've been happily stoned cant complain.

:p

8. I live in Iowa and dank is hard to come by unless you're in Des Moines or Iowa City. The city right next to mine has half the population and much better weed but you need to know the right people. It's hard to find anything better than mids in my city.