Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows your memory while stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FruG3rT, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I told myself I needed to do something right after I stepped outside for a joint and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was, I do know it was semi important. I think?

Although my good friend K remembers every little bit from our nights of smoking together, it really boggles me how he can haha.

Anyways, what's everyone else's memory like while stoned?

Off to smoke another joint!
    Peace :smoke:

2. Long term memory is fine, but short term can get a little hazy. If you tell me something when i'm really baked, i'll totally be listening but there's a good chance I wont absorb what you say.

3. oh man its about as good as uhhhh...

4. If you're talking to me, I'll remember it.
    If it's something on TV, and I'm stoned odds are I won't remember what I watched 10 minutes later.

5. [quote name='"Xspizx"']Long term memory is fine, but short term can get a little hazy. If you tell me something when i'm really baked, i'll totally be listening but there's a good chance I wont absorb what you say.[/quote]

Yeah, I feel bad if I need to remember something Important and it just disappears from my mind haha.

:smoke:

6. cant remember

7. Short-term used to be fucked when I'm fucked, but now stoned or not it's the same.

8. Sometimes I forget things, but only for a little bit. If its something important, I'll remember.

9. pretty much the same

10. Well, I just spent 20 minutes frantically searching for my lighter.
    Then i realized, it was in my hand.
    So you tell me? haha.

11. I forget what I'm talking about mid-sentence.

12. This pretty much explains it.
    [​IMG]

13. Thats the thing about weed when your stoned you figure out what to do with your life and how to fix your problems then you forget the next day so thats why I keep a little weed diary well a section in my normal diary dedicated to weed provoking thoughts if I think of something inspiring I will write it down so I dont forget.

But yeah its not so good short term better long term.

14. My memory is SHOT while stoned its difficult for me to remember anything while im high lol it improves alot more when im sober though

15. Just the same.

16. It's been proven that short-term memory is negatively affected when high, so everyone should give you the same answer.

17. I'm amazing at some stuff.
    Others I can't remember for more than 5 seconds.

18. I forget what I'm talking about all the time but if you ask me long term memory questions i remember everything. Hazy memory of stoned memories because nothing is saved from the short term to long term memory bank properly.

19. I have a fairly good memory when im sober, getting stoned turns me into a genius.

But I hate it because I weigh out absolutely ALL ways a certain activity will end, and it freaks me out.

Eventually I'm just like "but fuck all that, lets do it"