Hows your Friday going?

Discussion in 'General' started by Epitimize, Apr 27, 2013.

1. I've been chilling with some homies these last few hours, going to pick up. How about u guys?

2. I have been in my room all day. Vaped a couple bowls, about to load another, and had a few beers. Going to smoke a bowl outside later. Just relaxing:confused_2:

3. Awesome! I am laying here with some good herb,about to eat a T bone. :)

4. boring actually lol. nothing really going on, not been smoking, gonna take a really long shower to kill time, wish i had a vial of some unmentionables lol

5. went to the doctors and played video games.

been pretty chill decided to stay in tonight.

gotta make a tin foil piece cause I broke my chillum :(

6. :bongin:i ain't got no job, and i aint got shit to do. it's stimulating my mind man:bongin:

7. Just got some homework/errands done, gonna spend the night at my girl's and have a bowl.

8. Just chillin at home. All the bros had shit to do. I'm just :smoking:

9. YO im gettting SO high out of these little shitty tin foil pieces im making hahahahaha

10. Just got outta work about 45min ago. I'm already home, in my boxers and a shirt taking fat kief rips... haha Feels awesome after a long week.

11. so fucking good. i'm on the verge of finishing up a new EDM track, just have to master it. also feeling pretty high on some nice indica

i downloaded the fountain in 1080p, i just started watching it. it's fucking trippy

[​IMG]

The Fountain (2006) - IMDb

12. i dunno but my computer screen is making me feel seasick