How's ya night GC

Discussion in 'General' started by CuT iT OuT, Jan 30, 2009.

1. I've been drinking for awhile and the topic of getting ecstasy came up...

so I bought two pills. I just took one and I'm about to take the other. Pretty fucked already so we will see how things go.

What are you doing tonight GC?

2. E to surf the net..what??

3. what kind?

4. Talking to friends about weekend plans, but currently am in bed...bored.
    I want a pill.

5. reallly good right now actually. been shoveling alot the past two days, so i got 2 vicodin's off my friend to help with my back. i haven't taken any pills of any kind for about a year or so, so they're hitting me hard. good times mon

6. i made a bunch of pranks calls while i was high, so i guess it was okay.

7. i wanna roll but ive been doing it WAYYYY to much lately i gotta lay off til my birthday.

8. Kind of been feeling depressed tonight, girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago we had been dating for 2 years. But yea just chillin on some ambien and drinkin some brew

9. It's 05:42AM over here and i decided to say fuck it to sleeping and just read Slash's book until school starts in a couple of hours. I'll sleep from 12 to 6PM instead.

10. Chillin'.. smokin'.. drinkin'. Hmmm..

11. dude where the fuck do you live :eek:

12. just blew 60mg of oxy, feeling like a billion bucks, rolling up a blunt of mids...fuckin first time im smokin mids in years, literally 5 years probably...my lil 'cuz stopped by with a half zip of some good lookin mids and threw me a gram nug so im choppin that up n rollin a rillo
    cheers blades

13. I played some ball for about 3 hours tonight, needless to say I'm pretty exhausted, Just took a couple bong rips, and now I'm on GC:smoking:

14. been at home sick for the day. With a KILLER ear infection.

Marijuana helps though. :)

15. aiight aiight

didnt have any homework so i cant complain

gunna play laser tag for the first time tmrw...

think if im good at paintball id be good at LT?

a billion bucks...nice.

enjoy that shit man

u support benfica?

16. Ummm.. just popped them. Going out now. Don't hate maaaan. No need for that.

17. #18 toker de PEACE, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    finelly had a guy come threw with the quap of Mengo we had ben talking about for 2 weeks now since the last batch we got. we had replaced it with nice stuff, but man this mengo is daaaaaaaaaaaank.

so right now im sippin on new castle and very very very high. also popped 3 10 MG Marinol pills. thoe get me fucked.

18. Yea, the soccer team from Portugal

19. i smoked a blunt with two of my friends then we went to get japanese food at a place a few towns over. totally worth it. the food was incredible....on WEED