Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows this nug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, May 15, 2010.

1. #1 Amped, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    It is a bit blurry but you get the idea :D How good is this nug and what strain does it look like most? It has a lot of crystals i dont know if you can see them in the picture!

Attached Files:

2. Looks aight to me man,especially if it's got alot of crystals.It's impossible to tell the strain just by looking at it though.Burn that shit cuz.

3. Thats snicklefritz you got there. May be a cross breed between snicklefritz and wombar. not sure though.:p

Lol Theres no way to tell what it is. I can tell you that it looks dank. Thats about it.

4. Smoke that shit...ahh I'm jealous :cry:

5. lmao :D good 2 know its good bud mann

6. its dank thats all I know :)

I see a few leaves though :O.

7. yeah this nug is a bit leafier then the other ones, but it was also bigger kind of.

8. Ehh, people say leaves are bad when you have a nug. I don't really mind. They weigh practically nothing so it's like some free weed... especially if you have some leaves with some fire dank? all the trichs get on the leaves and your set.

:D

9. ^^ yeah man Those leaves real close to the buds contain thc. Atleast just from all the crystals on em. I dont complain about leafy buds.

10. DAMN!
    That nug looks niceeeee!

11. That looks poisoned!!! YOu MUST send it to me for testing :smoking::smoking:

12. This.

13. nice to know :)

14. Roll that shit, light that shit, smoke it!

15. alrdy did

16. That looks like some nice bud.

17. cool nug man, it looks like hollowed out lol. :p