Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How's this bud look

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RolledBuds, Dec 13, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Lemme know what you think.

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 4
  2. looks like reggie, wouldn't pay more than 130$ an oz and most likely would make extracts with instead of smoking

• Like Like x 6
  3. Looks fine.

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

4. Nice pick up. How much is that looks like quite a bit of bud

• Like Like x 1
  5. No one here will sell you loud

Stoner at heart

6. You sir are high

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 3
  7. Looks good bro

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Steven_420, Dec 15, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Loud is all we get in my area, I meant how much weight?

9. Looks good. How much you paying for that?

• Like Like x 1

10. Yes I am lol. Still not paying more than 130 an ounce for that :) I have prime A quality (4 diff strains in 7g bags) for 170 and I have regular outdoor for 100-120 an ounce, bud that looks like yours.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I picked an oz up for 250

Stoner at heart

12. Nice pickup. Thats about what i would pay. 1 delivey service charges 320 an oz for 29%THC and it's delivered, but they have the best weed in the valley. I have to travel about 25 miles to get something equal.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would never pay over 300 on an oz. ever. Idc what it looks like

Stoner at heart

14. To each his own. I used to pay 100+ a quarter back in the day (10 years ago). Price is dependent on each person, some would be happy to pay that price while others would never pay such a price. Why argue? It's not like you got it from the same dude at the same time so how can you say someone got ripped off? It's all relevant to each situation and that's it.

Smoke up and move to the next thread.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Buttox much? Nice weed OP.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Right I would never either. But people fail to realize. The cost of living is different than other places. I live in Ohio people pay almost all the way to $20 a gram. Not me. But I've seen it

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1

17. If you don't think I'm saying the truth, just come over Montreal I'll smoke you around

18. lol do it. I'm gonna grab some popcorn in the mean time

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 1
  19. #20 Forked Up2, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    No thanks man. But I have five types or so as well and live in Toronto. That guys weed liked good you don't have to act like a clown.

• Like Like x 1