Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows this bud look?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by I Toke Alone, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Some green crack I got. $200 worth. Looks wise what would you guys rate this? A small bowl/3 hits gets me totally fucked in the head. Very sticky.

2. Pics:

Attached Files:

3. pic? LOL must be good you spaced the pic.

4. I just did. Yeah I'm blazed right now.

5. That looks good, like my homegrown. :D

6. XDThe infamous Green Crack from your other post!Excellent nugs dude, I'm grabbing a bag of some green crack on Wednesday. Cheers and enjoy!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Looks like you spent 200 bucks on 10gs. Might be a half o I guess. But certainly no more than that..
    Hopefully you've already smoked a few fat blunts before the pics.

8. Yeah, that's about right. There's a couple big nugs that i have that are in a separate bag.

9. Looks good. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Lookin like some gewd nugs brah

11. They look pretty frosty, and I like how the hairs look

12. Good indeed. A little over a half?

13. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... looks beautiful

14. Looks good to me.

15. These pictures gave me a weed boner, my friend. Enjoy.

16. Looks as if it needs to be smoked

17. look good enjoy it bro!