Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows The Bud In Florida?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYC Smoker, May 7, 2014.

1. What's up blades, I'm going to be staying in Orlando for a couple weeks in the summer. I wanted to know how the bud quality is & what the prices there are. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I was further south but I paid 90/quarter

3. It's illegal

4. Hopefully good, considering my parents may move there for the summer and when I'm off from college I'd be there for four months lol.

If the Medical Marijuana bill passes (I haven't been following it), given a year I'm sure prices will be more around 10/g-15/g on street because let's face it, some people with red cards just want it for rec. What I've heard from my cousin (who actually lives there) however is the quality is usually mid-grade but sometimes there's schwag. Not 100% on prices though.

I'm spoiled because I'm in CO so I never have to worry about mexican brick weed :cool:

5. Its mostly medical grade, You should have no problem finding it in Orlando. Prices range from 90-110 a quarter

6. It's easy to find in Bigger citys, but Overall the buds aren't bad at all :smoking:  

7. #7 ThreeFiftyZzz, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    In Orlando
    I get $15-$20 a g
    $40-$60 a 1/8
    $80-$100 a 1/4
    $150 a half
    All dank

I have a friend that sells mids for $50 a half. It was seedy as fuck but did the job nicely.

8. Florida has pretty good bud. Anything from 1/8ths at 60 bucks for dank or a half O of mid-grade for 60. Anything and everything inbetween. I normally like buying some slightly shaky dank for 130 a half-O.

9. My boy used to live in Florida and be brought me some bomb ass homegrown, it was as good as the medical I had shipped to me. He knew the growers so he got good prices

Ill have my guns, money, and freedom. Y'all can keep y'alls change.

10. dank

but definitely pricier than the west

11. Pretty good weed, but even better prices IMO.
    Usually, around $80 for a 1/4 like most illegal places it is hit or miss and gonna know someone...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum