hows she looking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Well I'm slightly restricted in when I can harvest, I only have one week from Oct 8th that I'm home from school until I come back home for thanksgiving. And just to be clear, I don't have to worry about the lower leaves starting to yellow? I understand that's natural for flowering but when I see it I still get nervous hahaha. Now I know what it feels like to be a parent!

2. Just wormcastings, organic composted soil from were we used to keep the cows, and terrafuana reptical supplement which is just calcium and phosphorous. It's been loving it so far but any organic nutes you guys know of that my brother could apply when I'm at college would be much appreciated.

3. The best thing you can do for that plant right now is to transplant her into larger container before you leave! You dont want to come home to a dried up rootbound plant, and blame your brother. Take better care of those roots and you will have a better yield! You can get some hydrofarm dirtbags, or smartpots pretty cheap. There are plenty of grow shops around Albany, and Agway even carries smartpots in 20 gallon!

4. #24 burnintrees407, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    more root more fruit! haha I like that. beautiful plants op!

5. i like your plant, what is her name

6. Just transplanted to a huge pot, pretty sure it was a 30-40 gallon. And Susquehanna my brother named her white rain for some reason hahaha.

7. Quick question, I've noticed helicopter Traffic is starting to pick up over my field at night lately, not sure if it's pedestrian or police because like I said it's at night. On the off chance the po po's are out using FLIR, how likely is a plant this size to be spotted?

8. Bumpity bump.