Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows My plant looking? HELP ( new Grower)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kreempiee, May 4, 2019.

1. hey guys,
    i planted this bag seed and it just completely sprouted this morning, i didnt give it much sun bc itll basically fry it, i was gonna wait a few days to keep it under the sun. rn its just been getting more lengthier.

hows it looking? any advice or suggestions on when to use nutes and how to properly transplant?

lmk, thank you

Attached Files:

2. Don't be scared; the full day under the Sun is exactly what it needs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Leggy as... full sun check every 30mins for the first few hours

user a black round pot at 15 litres is best

good luck

4. is adding myccorhizae necessary?

5. Only if its yours:

grown in or around your garden like all the good bugs and fungi

if local its yours always make your own or dig around a lemon tree about 4 inches down

and use a handful of soil from their

it will have your local M_Fungi attached

don't forget Aclimatzation is the key to happy plants more so if you intend to breed of the lower laterals

good luck

To to my profile on free weed books https://forum.grasscity.com/members/vostok.117494/