Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hows My Joint Rolling?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatpothead, May 15, 2014.

1. I only smoke blunts but my curiosity got me to roll my first joint. just wondering if I rolled it right?

Attached Files:

2. Looks OK, but I usually used a little twist in the middle of it, and did not have the ends like that, they're open at bit.  Knowing how much to grind or break up the weed is also an important factor.  I never used a grinder, always did it by hand.  

But it might work just fine, if it burns evenly and doesn't clog up or fall apart, then you've done it right. 

3. for a first joint thats pretty damn good. But if you roll blunts that might be why haha

4. Looks dope now smoke that dope

5. That rizla looks small. If that's pure weed in that use kingsize silvers. Either way, go and enjoy it :p