Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hows my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tskitz, May 15, 2010.

1. #1 tskitz, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    so does this look any good? sorry for not having that great of a pic
    [​IMG]

and since u guys are already here.... will smoking weed trigger my carbon monoxide alarm? lol

2. Looks like some dank nugget...probably a bit sticky to break up by the looks of it?

3. Yeah it looks pretty good.

Its not dank but id smoke it

And no it wont set off a carbon monoxide alarm

4. haha yeah it's so hard to break up without a grinder. does that mean its bad though?:confused:

5. put a shower cap over it and your good to go,or just blow it out the window.Looks bomb bay,sure wish i had some of that right about now :yummy:

6. looks like some decent headies

7. Mmm not really, could either be that it wasn't dried well enough, or the way the grower grew it, I believe adding molasses at the end of flowering can increase the adhesiveness of the bud. Not bad by any means by the look of it, looks like it has been dried and cured well.

8. Looks pretty good man. Bit leafy but that's not a big deal.

9. Looks a lot like these beasters i just picked up, cept yours is slightly more leafy. this shit smells mad piney with a hint of citrus is and so sticky. i break it up with scissors and a shot glass and even after 1g theres a decent amount of kief to add to a bowl.

10. As in Kazakhstan we say Very Nice!

11. How is it? Tasty.

12. Looks nice
    you have a CO detector not a CO2 detector so your in luck
    unless I'm wrong

13. Motherfukin dank weed compared to my skunk.

14. Send some my way and I'll let ya know.

15. Bro, you are the only one who can tell us. If you have to ask how your bud is then you shouldn't smoke it.

16. Precisely. The stickier it is, the older and probably worse quality is it. Weed is like bread basically.

17. looks like some headies

18. looks pretty good

19. if your carbon monoxide alarm goes off..put that down and go to the fbi because you've just had an assassination attempted on you, if you hotbox your room it will make your smoke alarm go off lol

20. umm no