How's it looking?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kid.smoke, Nov 9, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is my first legit grow. 400 watt HPS light, 1 intake fan, 1 exhaust fan and one fan to push air through the tent. I'm not too sure what strain they are either, they all came from the same bag weed and all ended up female. Any recommendations from EXPERIENCED growers?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah, I flipped them October 20th. The first picture is from today, I would've taken more but the light turned off as I was snapping pictures. I'm having an issue with space though, it's crowded as hell in there.

3. they look underdeveloped for a switch at october 20th.. at least compared to mine.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes and it's only gonna get more crowded as they will get at least twice as big.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. i have buds, size of thumbs.. switched 12/12 on the 17th..

6. They have buds, I'm gonna take pictures when the light comes back on. Like I said, the first picture is from today, the others are from October 30th. Should I start using molasses in the feed? I only use Indonesian bat guano to feed them. Nothing else.

7. Have you used it before? Do you notice a significant difference?

8. This is my first grow and it's almost done. But a fellow grower that I work with told me about molasses and he swears by it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. These are my babies currently

10. I'm gonna go to the store tomorrow and get some. Have you used potassium silicate before?