how's it growing?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by way2seerius, Feb 6, 2001.

1. Iwas just strolling around and ran across this site. Looked pretty cool so here I am. I'm from the great white North, otherwise known as Canada (the cold part). Thought I'd just jump right in and pick up a thing or two. Possibly share what little knowledge I have and have a good time. If you do happen to see a reply from me, don't hesitate to tell me I'm full of sh*t and offer your advice. After all, that's what we're here for!

2. hey man.

yeh i hope you like it here, this board is just starting out, so post some topics or replys!

------------------
    Peace

[​IMG] HighasakitE [​IMG]

3. Hey!

Welcome to our superspot! Hope you're stay will be a long one.

Superjoint

4. Hi and welcome..I believe i have the dubious honor of being , if not the oldest on this board, pretty dam close.... [​IMG] dont worry, if i dont agree with what u say..bet ur ass u will hear from me (lol)

5. cool, stay and learn

------------------
    [​IMG]

6. Welcome, way! [​IMG]

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

7. welcome, from me too. be looking for your posts =]

[beth]

8. Welcome to the coffeeshop. We got fun and games. We got everything you want. Honny we know the names. We are the people that you find whatever you may need. If you got the money honney we got your disease. In the coffeeshop. Welcome to the coffeeshop. It's gonna bring you to your. Kn-Kn-Kn-Kn-kneese. Um. high

------------------
    [​IMG]

9. that was outright smooth, props. =]

[beth]

10. [​IMG]
    way2seerius ,
    Hello and Welcome..........come often.......and stay long.

[This message has been edited by roach (edited February 12, 2001).]

11. hello this site is cool and can teach rookies a lot bout smoking keep up the good work and smoke a lot of bud