How's it goin' guys.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MexicanRadio, May 6, 2009.

1. How's it goin? Jay, here from AZ. Thought I'd drop in and do the whole introductions thing.

So, as I said, my name is Jay, y'all can call me that because calling me by my username is gonna get a little old after awhile. My origination is from Buffalo, NY but I'm currently living in the fine state of Arizona...by fine I mean that shitty slab of desert next to New Mexico. I've been smoking for about 2 years now. No one but my friends and I know that I'm a stoner and I like to keep it that way at least until I'm 21 then I could give two shits.

Let's see. I've used many instruments of the trade, including in order, a bowl, bong, zong, mask(That was a fun time), joint, and finally, a blunt. I have yet to try a vaporizer or a hookah, but I'm looking forward to eventually gettin' to know those fine few.

So, being as I'm still kind of a newbie to the whole smokin' thing, if you see me around the forums spoutin' a whole lot of shit that I kinda get the jist of but I'm still not gettin' it, feel free to correct me, I'll take it lightly. In the mean time, roaches up, let's get a li'l braindead.:smoke: