How's everything looking so far?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by akp2369, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Roots are going crazy but no top growth. A weird few white thick hairs that's about it. I can't wait for it to revert.

How's the air supply? Probably hard to tell from a picture lol. I have the air stone strip from my aquarium and a 2" air stone from the hydro store.

My favorite is watching the roots eat up the bubbles lol.

Attached Files:

2. Are you trying to re-veg that or something?

3. Yeah, just exactly are you trying to do. That looks like a bud!

4. Yes that's exactly what I'm trying to go. When I got this clone it already was into flowering so now I'm bringing it back. Like I said the root system is going crazy but no top growth.

5. How long have you had it for? I have never re-veged anything, but hear it takes a while before you see new growth.

6. I've had it for one week. So I still have a few weeks :,(

7. Yeah if you have only had it a week she has a while to go I think. I have heard like 2 weeks at the least. It's great there are roots though. Just stick with it, and be patient.

8. Wow i thought that was a bud. U might have been better off starting a new plant... since it started the flower the hormones changed and it will always be a lil funky..but since u have root growth it is a good sign.. thats a crazy situation

9. Well there's always a first for everything. :)

10. This is obviously a joke.

11. I re veged this lemon og. Your pic looks like you trimmed a bud and stuck it in a cloner...

Attached Files:

12. this guy sticks a harvested dry bud in a clone machine and hopes for growth? lmao

13. [quote name='"420patient"']This is obviously a joke.[/quote]

If its a joke then don't bother looking. Just saying.

14. Yeah, I thought that it was a dense little bud:D. I reverted a few clones a while back and it was a pain in the ass...I was on a time schedule so it was more frustrating. It took me more than three weeks just to get the roots going and new growth up top...then they looked a bit worn out and stressed. You MUST NOT LET THEM GET LESS THAN THE "VEG TIME" LIGHTING (18-24 hours). If they get anything near 12/12 they will go right back into flower since they are wired for it at this point. Keep us posted. We could all learn something. I'd say that if you are getting good root development, you might be on the right path...anything's possible;).

15. Let's see the roots and the clone an entire wide shot

16. Idk why you think im kidding. Why don't you go look at the other threads I've started before I start putting up duplicates if pictures. (just trying to be respectful to the server). You'll see for yourselves especially the difference from the first day I started it in hydro.

17. #17 percul8r615, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
    I want to see your roots since you said they're amazing. You already took a pic of the Rez so snap a pic of the roots.

Edit: I checked your posts, you sound like you need some nutes and a good steady 24/7 light schedule. Sorry for the beef broheim :wave:

18. C'mon man...you been around GC for a while. You know how it is here...most growers here can be ruthless when it comes to "other folk's" grow, ESPECIALLY if you are doing something different. Just do your thing bro! If it works, it works. If not, you know what NOT to do next time.;)

19. I'm not an immature little fuck that likes to waste people's time.

Attached Files:

20. Srry for doubting bro butt you know the forum is full of plenty of bs. Lol lookin nice it'll revert back eventually. Idk if you'll want that rapid rooter plug in your res tho