hows everyones summer going so far?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Jul 1, 2009.

1. considering I had a fairly shitty summer last year, this one has been fuckin awesome. Heres the rundown

I spent most of May trying and failing to get a job. I only got 1 interview out of about 45-50 resumes, which obviously failed. Its just because I don't have experience so they don't want to hire someone and then spend the money to train them. I'm gonna try for a job in september and in the meantime I'm gonna babysit :laughing:

I spent 2 weeks with an 8th an black belt in shotokan karate, who was a very enlightening individual and an overall joker and gamer outside the dojo, but he was a tough sensei in the dojo. He taught me alot and gave me alot to think about.

I went to see Animal Collective in may, which was fuckin awesome beyond comprehension. Such a good concert. And on the 11th I'm seeing Broken Social Scene for FREEE. And hopefully Modest Mouse in August. Fingers crossed!

I've been to the drive in with my friends, I went to a bar last night and got smashed, I'm seeing fireworks tonight, I'm going to the canadas wonderland tomorrow, lazer quest on friday, and I'm going camping in a couple weeks.

and I've been burning just about everyday during periods I have weed, which has been about 70% of the summer. Hopefully going to a cottage and partying alot as well.

How has yours been?

2. summer has been alright i guess. i have summer football work outs monday-thursdays though. i got some pussy lately and ive been smoking every chance i get. Only bad thing is that i might have to go connect searching. my current dealer is turnin into an asshole.. but besides that my summer is okay

3. my summer has been good. of course i have been smoking and all .. im just chillin ..just got out of school so im looking for a job .. but in the mean time i just help my parents out the best i can around the house so im not a total loser for not having a job and eating their food and living here for free...

this weekend my older brother is havin a picnic/ party with some older girls so im going to enjoy that and then the weekend after that im hittin up six flags new jersey.. lots more to come im sure.

4. It's been ok so far but it will get better for sure. I visited some family on the east coast for like a week at the start of summer but it sucked because it rained everyday. I've just been laying out at my pool lately and getin tan! I'm going to party on 4th of July. On July 11th I'm going to the blazed and confused tour (Slightly Stoopid, Snoop Dogg, Stephen Marley) and I can't fucking wait for that. At the end of July I'm visiting Australia with my mom, that'll be pretty chill, hopefully I get to see some kangaroos. And I'm picking up an eigth next week! :smoke:

5. Rhode Island only had 5 dry days in june it sucked!!

6. It's been going well, getting 7 credits out of the way this summer and making some money. Been on a few road trips and to some shows, life is good.

7. good. in miami for the summer. i have a kickass internship with a pr company that does the pr for the florida keys. i've been here for a month, one more month to go. i'm pretty homesick. but. i am having a good time and liking miami - i was here over spring break too. and i'm staying with my cousin, so i dont have any living expenses except for food, and gas - she's letting me drive her sweet mercedes :)
    major downside - i don't get to smoke all summer. my cousin doesn't know i do, and i'm not gonna risk it because i don't know the area that well, and so getting it will be a hassle, and finding a place to smoke will be a hassel. so when i get home in august i'm buying a nice big bag :)

8. my dad had a stroke last month and is at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, OR. I just found out my wife cheated on me about the same time. So now I have a crippled dad and a divorce in the works. Worst summer of my life so far.

9. my summer's kinda sucked so far cause i havent smoked not once and i havent been able to find a job. but its gonna get better cause one of my best friends from argentina is coming to visit for a month so im pobably gonna smoke and party the whole time he's here so that will be fun. and im also going to finland/sweden/austria for a month which will be awesome.

10. I hope things get better for you :eek:.

11. Florida aka the SunShine state has rained almost everyday, then when it stops raining its blazing. So its just rain and Humid heat down here

12. Summer has been amazing. I get paid to be out in the sun all day at a water park... whats better than that.:smoke:

13. Its been extremely shitty then today, tonight, not morning yet, I met my first dealer in my new area so I finally have a hook-up!

14. Flya, I loled at your sig. I still feel like that sometimes, and I look at my hands like that, too!

15. yes!! it has been raining every day. and it sucks. and when it rains, it's absolutely terrible.

16. Shitty. Haven't done anything fun. Haven't gotten high, haven't gotten any poontang, no parties, nothing.

17. Summers been great
    I have found me a job pays 17 bucks an hour
    been getting high everyday
    party on weekends are crazy get super fucked up
    going great and still a while till it ends