Howdy From Atx

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cigarbear, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Howdy!

I just wanted to stop in and say howdy! I have been a reader of the forums for about 2 years but have never posted. Just lurking and learning out of need. I have to say I learned quite a bit and have happily put that knowledge to work ;-)

For those that want to know more about me well here goes:

• Location - ATX ( Austin TX)
    • Gender - Bear ( We will leave it at that lol )
    • Favorite Food - Japanese 
    • Years Smoking - 3
    • Favorite Strain - My Own( Purps + Bubblegum crossed with  THC Bomb + Island Sweet Skunk)
    • Favorite Growing Method - DWC + LED and SCROG
    • How Many Years Growing - 2
    • Hobbies - Cigars, Cooking,Gaming(board, card, video, rpg), Planted Aquariums, Christmas Decorating ( think Christmas Vacation), and lastly and most strangely of all beard growing.
    • What Do I do for Work - IT Management and in the process of starting my own company. Provided I can find a web and mobile application developer and designer that would want part of the company in exchange for their time. If you want to know more PM me lol

I am just here really to make friends. My partner and I would like to make friends in the local area but friends on the net are great also. I also plan on starting a grow journal but I have to construct the grow area first. It will be a DWC + Dual 150 LED + Scrog grow.  

Want to know more just ask.