Howcome this friend doesnt want me to come to campus?

Discussion in 'General' started by porschetarbo, Sep 30, 2013.

1. So I finished my homework on a Friday, called up a buddy (he lives on campus, i dont) and said we should meet up (smoke, drink,). He replies by saying "he's really busy". I say ok. So I go do something else and hit the gym. After the gym then he calls me and says let's meet up. So go to the university campus and we end up blazing with one buddy. i asked what he was doing when i called him and he said blazing with a bunch of people. i then said i was down how come u didn't invite me. he said 'my bad'. 

now, this is a pretty tight buddy, or else i wouldn't be pissed or thinking about this. we study a lot together, he helps me with homework, blaze alot and we hit the club together, and ive known him for a while. 

this is the same buddy that never pitches or has bud http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/1245293-anybody-have-friend-never-pitches.html#entry18650458 so i like to pick on him and ask him to pitch more than others

Also...the last time i came to campus, he said to his buddy "are we bringing OP?" and his buddy said yes.  
    Can't think of any reasons why he specifically doesn't want me to come to campus but down to do everything else...

What do you guys recommend I do? I am a straightforward person and I dont like bullchit like this...

2. You sound like a woman

3. i wish i could help you out buddy

4. Probably doesn't like you.

5. I recommend you get over it.

6. he was probably really fuckin high and didnt know what he was sayin on the phone. especially being in a circle.

7. He can sense that you are attracted to him more than friend if you know know what i mean lol jk. Iono man ive never experience or heard about a situation like this until now lol. Only thing to do is ask him.

8. Probably because when he doesn't invite you, you're all like "i was down how come u didn't invite me" :p 

Chill, dude. Just because he's your friend doesn't mean he needs to invite you every time he's hanging out or smoking or whatever... 

9. Dude, if that was my friend.. I would just showed up at campus anyway. His your friend ffs. :)

Some people are somewhat private and don't like friends just showing up no matter how close they are. 

Source: Me, I'm one of those people. :p 

i second that.
    yall dont have to be doing everything together
    maybe someone made fun of him because yall are always together holding hands lol

12. are you guys as tight as you say? saying "are we bring him with us?" almost implies as if you're not already included.

13. Maybe he just doesn't like you and just hangs out with you for the weed.

14. To fix this you will need:

250ml of water.
    Tsp Cement.

Method:

1) swallow cement.
    2) drink water
    3) Harden the fuck up

15. So this feinding mooch is your tight buddy?
    And this is the second thread about his ass?

Totally. I've had a few friends that would always just go to peoples houses without contacting them first, and even just walk right in without knocking. How rude. 

17. get a new "tight" buddy. or honestly: fuck having "friends". no such thing. you got any family? brother/sister/cousin? hang with them.

18. Kick him in the dick and run away sobbing about how it's over

19. Could be
    Selling unmentionables
    A bird
    Could of been smoking with someone that doesn't like you.

20. He has a boyfriend