How would you make this woman leave your house?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flashrobin, Jun 18, 2016.

1. So,my Mom who let her who, I would say is her "former" friend live with us.She'sn living with us about 6 months now.Her friend helped get me a job when she first came.However I left that job,and went on to better things.We we're very close,I would treat her like we were blood.I'd sometimes cook for her,bring food to her,and help her with little things.However last night that changed,I went out about 10 clock took a ride down to H-E-B bought a few things.

I shortly arrived home to find the doorlocked.It'sut 10:30 at this point.I have a feeling its my mom who did this for some reason.Anyways,I end up texting her friend because like I said we're close.I send her a text asking Hey are you up? She responds back saying "Yes".I send her a text saying the door is locked can you come down,and unlock it please? She responds back saying No I'm in the bed asleep.I'm like wtf to myself? What the fck do you mean you can't unlock the door? So I send her another text,and she doesn't respond back. I end up just driving around my neighborhood than I park by a mailbox than fall asleep.I wake up,and its around 1:00 am in the morning.I send her a text again saying "No really unlock the door" She responds back saying "I can't your mom is mad at you".

So after that I decide to text my mom are you awake? No text back.At this point I'm outside the house just honking my car. I started texting her friend again begging her to unlock the door,and she respond back saying I'm in bed. At this point my mom unlocks the door,and I ask her why did you lock the door? She responds back saying I didn't lock it at all.So this old btch locked me outside,and just sat in comfortably in bed? In the last couple of weeks she hasn't been helpful at all.She would eat food,and leave her dirty plate on the table.She also neglects to wash dishes now.My mother has told her two times to leave,and find another place tostay.Yet she acts like she isn't processing what my mother is telling her.

My mom keeps telling me I can't just kick her out its against the law,I have to give 30 days by law.Wtf brahs? Also the following day she sent me a text lying on my mother saying my mom was the one that locked the door,and saying my mother is a very evil person.I'm not sure who I'm more mad at my mother for letting this go continue or old lady that kicked me out.Also I contribute,and help my mother will bills far more than she does.Allshe does is just by groceries for herself.

Summary: OP's mom lets her "friend" live with her
    OP's Mom's friend locks OP out the house for most of the night
    OP text's Mom's friend asking her to unlock the door
    OP's friend say's no I'm in bed asleep
    OP's begs her,and still no help
    OP's friend makes up a lie saying it was OP's Mom
    OP's Mom let's OP in,and says she did no such thing.

2. Give her the 30 day notice.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  3. That's not going to do anything.My mother told her to leave 3 times,and she's still here.A 30 Day notice won't do anything, and its like my Mom doesn't even care or she's afraid of something happening. Obviously if I had the opportunity to leave I would,but I can't. I'm being completely honest here I feel like it might get to the point where I end up seriously hurting her.

4. Well whoever is the owner of the property should be allowed to kick her out of the house. And maybe if you and your mom, and I suspect you are both against her, start treating her even more disgracefully than she treats you then she might the notice that she isnt welcome there. She also might try to backfire and that could start a bad complication. But if you want to go the peaceful route have you and your mom sit down with her and talk to her about the way that shes acting and ask her to leave

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Like I said..my mother already told her several times to leave,yet she is still here.My mother isn't going to straight up throw her out because she seems afraid.

6. Then goto the store buy new door locks and when she leaves the house pack all her stuff up and put it in the front. And no matter what do not open the door up. (Before you do this tell your mom what your doing) And when she comes back and flips shit call the police on her ass. If she wants to act like a cunt she'll get treated like one.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Gotta get her evicted

8. And when you call the police and they dont do anything it will send a message to her that you and your mom arent fucking around to kick her ass out of the house. And when I say when she leaves the house I mean when she goes to run an errand or something

9. Tell her she has 30 days to leave or you are lawfully obligated to throw her shit out.

I'm buying a house by the end of the year, and my parents asked if I was going to rent out some rooms. I said 'fuck no'. I do not want that headache again.

I shared a house with a friend (my name) and he started stealing shit and always late on rent. I closed the lease and left. He was pissed I didn't let him live in my apartment lol.

10. I'm slowly starting to realize that my mother is never going to throw her out until something terrible happens.

11. Buy your mother some earplugs and start blasting obnoxious music all day long and into the night as late as the law allows.

Any dirty dishes she leaves out go directly under her pillow.

Run the hot water when she's taking a shower.

Invite your craziest friends over for all night parties...no loud music, just sit around chanting satan stuff, lol

• Like Like x 8
  12. I say put marijuana in her stuff somewhere, call the police, tell them you think she is doing narcotics, then get her arrested and thrown in prison.

• Like Like x 2
  13. #1 Marijuana is not a narcotic

#2 Terrible idea and that can easily backfire

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

14. The government and police would say you are wrong, they do consider marijuana a narcotic. Just look at the narcotic task forces across the country.

Would not backfire on me, I have a medical card in my pocket, those without are class 4 felons.

15. Tell your mom to go on a weeks vacation.
    Go hire 5 burley homeless men.
    Have those burley homeless men snatch her and her belongings and take them far far away where is will no longer be your problem.

Or, jokes aside, go talk to a fucking lawyer. There is absolutely stuff you can do here more so if she has no kids. You guys could go on a short vacation and turn everything off like the water, gas and power. You could put locks on the bathrooms and when she leaves to go do her business lock her the fuck out. problem solved.

Although getting someone who is horribly annoying to fuck with her night and day would certainly work. Just strait asshole fuck you kind of tactics. This works, I know from experience.

Set her up for the fall.

I was going to say burn her house down but that kind of defeats the purpose no? Lol!

Honestly though, just fuck with her. Change the locks so she doesn't have a key. Remove the TP from the bathroom. Lock the fridge and kitchen cabinets. Lock the back room doors with key locks. Play loud ass music all hours of the night or at least with enough bass to drive her insane. Turn the power off when you leave (just be sure you empty the fridge). Lock the thermostat with a password. The list goes on and on. Just fuck with her, she will leave muahahahahahahahahhaha!

16. Make her something to eat,put extra hot sauce n there,when she reaches for a glass punch her n the throat...that would probably let her kno how u feel.n if u cud get yur mom to punch her n throat too...well then u wont need an eviction notice she wud proba ly leave on her own...

17. #17 PuppyMonkeyBaby, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016

18. Just so you guys get a good idea of the situtation.My mother is more willing to throw me out the house than she is to pick her out.Just so you guys get a idea of what's going on.My mom let's do anything she wants and she's not even blood related.This women is 62 years old.

19. I would of voiced my opinion about her not getting out of bed, but why didn't you have key op?

Best of luck and keep us updated

20. While some of these are good ideas,I think I'm just going to get a second job and move out.I already dont really like my mother as it is,and the fact that she just let's this goes on makes it worse.