Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would you handle this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mcjays, Nov 17, 2013.

1. So my connect is a coworker/friend of mine. Since I still live at home and my parents are pretty cool about me smoking I have decided against getting a scale til I move out. Lately my bags have been looking short and this last one looks like him (or his connect) took the bud and compressed it with his finger to make it feel dense. Do you think I should say something about it or let it slide til I can get a scale. Finding a new connect isn't much of an option.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. get a scale or ask him to scale it in front of you

why is your coworker/friend jipping you

3. Pressed the bud? It could just be compressed weed. I've seen that before. Best thing to do would be buy a scale..there are plenty of easy ways of hiding a scale.

4. I'd ask him to scale it out but he drives it up to me forty minutes and I personally don't want him to drive that long with a scale on him. If I knew why I'd change something.

5. What's the point of compressed bud? Just a way to skimp people?

If it isn't quality weed, then the bud could be compressed mexican weed, compressed to make it easier getting across the border. I don't think pressing quality bud would help the dealer in any way, it wouldn't add weight, and it would make the bud look alot worse.

Are you smoking good weed or low grade?

7. Oh I gotcha. No it's not kush but it's dank bud. I'm saying he compressed it to make me think it was dense bud and that's why it looked short. I'm in Wisconsin and the majority comes from growers in the western part of the state.

8. Ask them to scale it out in front of you, or buy a scale. Personally I'd buy my own, but whatever floats your boat.

9. #9 Ganja ☤, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    [quote name="mcjays" post="19001569" timestamp="1384729120"]What's the point of compressed bud? Just a way to skimp people?Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Compressed weed makes it easier to traffic across boarders. Their is no reason a local grower/dealer would compress it.

10. Wait it out until you get a scale. If things aren't right, then say something.

11. Thanks for the answers. Yeah it's not brick weed so it's probably just the strain. I guess I'll wait til I get a scale, no need to lose my connect. Thanks again guys.

12. 1. Attain an erection.
    2. Measure angle of erection with a protractor.
    3. Place marijuana on penis.
    4. Measure angle of erection again.
    5. Find the difference of those two angles.
    6. Multiply that by 420.
    7. That is the weight of your marijuana in grams. Accurate to .0000000000001 g

13. You get it delivered, don't have a scale, live with rents...

I'd take 20% less and still call it good personally.

I've also had dense nugs that were fucking tiny and scaled at 2gs just looked like .7 sometimes it's impossible to eyeball. Just judge by yo smokage :p

14. yea man just wait for the scale, you can get one for 15ish online. might be dense!