How would you handle this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WeedNotDrugs, Mar 31, 2013.

1. #1 WeedNotDrugs, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    So yesterday was my friends 21st birthday, I tried to get the day off but couldn't, I did manage to cut my 7 hr shift to a 4 hr shift so I could go chill with him after. I got a couple of hrs to kick it with him before work so we hit the medi and I tell him I'd pay for half his sack since its his Bday we proceed to smoke and then I go to work and tell him to let me know the plan for tonight.

So I basically finish my shift and I don't hear from him and he hasn't replied to my texts, after 20 minutes waiting outside of my car I decide to just cruise home. Later I fucking found out he had a bonfire at the beach with his homies (which are also friends of mine) I was pretty pissed but whatever, he then texts me this morning and asks me to smoke, knowing him he probably blew through his sack. I'm still pissed because that's some low shit not inviting me when I cut my hours from work and now he texts me trying to smoke. I plan on just ignoring him not just today but for a good minute.

I don't get some people though, how the fuck would you guys handle this?

2. I would confront him about it,If he's a real friend he'll be straight with you.

You have nothing to lose besides a phony friend(If he's lying to you)

3. Yeah, just confront him, it's better than tripping in your head.

4. #4 WeedNotDrugs, Mar 31, 2013
    I don't feel like there's a valid explanation though? I don't have problems with anybody, he said he was going to let me know the plans and even if his phone didn't work, most of the people there had my number.
    It basically comes down to either he didn't want me there or forgot which to me are still both super fucked up.
    But yea I'll confront him, I'm almost certain he'll make up a bullshit excuse.

5. #5 CaliBudE, Mar 31, 2013
    Just cut him off Fuk it ...... As time goes on you'll drop more "friends"

He didn't think inviting you would be fun ......

Sometimes things are better when you leave people out .....

6. nobody here knows the situation as good as you do.

do what you think is the most appropriate course of action.

then get high.
    :smoking::smoking:

7. How about getting high before? That usually helps me.

8. Sounds like one of those 'friends' who's only there when they need something. Had a lot of those, better to just fuck them off and keep hanging around with your real friends, they're not worth the time you spend being pissed with them.

9. Yep, so I just plan on ignoring him now, thanks guys.

10. No, don't be like that. Avoid drama.
    Just be straight forward to him and get an answer.
    Base your following decisions on his answer.
    Don't ignore him until you know what's wrong.

11. I texted him back and he just said, "I thought you didn't want to go" like I said bullshit excuse.

12. Aha, i see.
    Well, just stop talking to him then.

13. Yeah, maybe one day he'll realize you were a better friend to him than he was to you. Until that time comes, he can fuck right off.