Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would you describe being high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dynamics, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Hey GC,

I'm introducing a buddy of mine to Mary and he's one of those people that is extremely curious and asks 1,000's of questions. I'm doing my best to try and articulate what it is like to be stoned, but am having trouble pinpointing in words how it feels.

The best I could come up with that isn't broad and vague is how it's almost like you're on auto pilot. You don't really think about everything you say, and forget what it was every other sentence haha.

How would you describe it? The more vivid the details the better.

Thanks!

2. You feel like a lion..

3. You feel very relaxed. You are in your own space and you are just absolutely calm. You just feel zen

4. #4 wtfjusthappened, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    An even better question. How would you describe being sober ;)

Just as hard to describe huh?

Edit.

Since this will be his first time smoking weed I assume he will probably have a more intense experience than us seasons tokers.

The first time I smoked I first noticed my vision and general sense of perception was all off. Everything had a dark blue yet shiny tint to it. Its hard to describe. I felt more relaxed than id ever been and I just wanted to laugh at everything. Hysterically. Idk man its hard to remember back to those days.

5. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']An even better question. How would you describe being sober ;)

Just as hard to describe huh?[/quote]

This is me quoting your username.

serious mindfuck man.

6. Your first high experience is reality that creeps up on you that you think is a dream and isn't real..but it's real.

7. I feel like a piece of bread that started out as flour and was chilling with some water and got baked, turned into bread and threw some cheese on itself and added some garlic to it. Then I took the bread and dipped it in hot sauce.

8. It puts you in the right state of mind. To quote rebelution. :)

9. To be very generic and cliche but accurate, there's only a few adjectives that describe it; euphoric, pleasurable.

Tell him straight up to shut up and test it out. It's weed, not crack.

10. Well in pineapple express he says, "I feel like butter melting on a big pile of flap jacks."

That's how I feel physically.

Mentally, I feel and I am quoting someone on GC by saying this, "like I am in a huge room sitting in a circle of twelve chairs and there is another one of me sitting in every chair talkin to me."

It's awesome, man. Haha.

Psyche

11. When high everything looks like its in high definition like things have a shinny bright look to them.
    That happens to me sometimes especially if I am out in nature while high.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

12. [quote name='"fairy boots"']It puts you in the right state of mind. To quote rebelution. :)[/quote]

rebelution is the shit.

13. tired, hungry, warm tingling euphoria all over and basically feeling awesome :p

14. Tell him to chill and embrace whatever feelings do come over him. Let him know that it can be very different depending on the person.

Make sure he doesn't smoke too much, and keep him calm if he starts to get anxious. Don't let his first time be a bad experience.

Also, it's not uncommon for a first timer to feel nothing. I read on GC how for some people the first time doesn't get them high but just sets up their cannabanoid receptors for the future. I think I read that, but I'm high so.....:confused:

15. [quote name='"MidnitTokr"']
    Also, it's not uncommon for a first timer to feel nothing. I read on GC how for some people the first time doesn't get them high but just sets up their cannabanoid receptors for the future. I think I read that, but I'm high so.....:confused:[/quote]

I heard that also, and believe it firsthand. I didn't get high until I think my 3rd or 4th time smoking. Makes sense.

16. 1. accelerated thought process
    2. more relaxed
    3. laugh a lot (my favorite part!)
    4. hungry
    5. more contrast and definition to your vision (also my favorite!)
    6. more feeling in your body

17. Just tell him to enjoy it, cause having a tolerance is a nightmare

18. Time seems to be passing much faster than it is. Intense feeling because of the extra beating and bloodflow most likely not used to that because it's the first time. Shit's funny and all music's good/better. I personally focus on tv more than usual, eat anything sweet, and stick to doing the very next thing after smoking for longer than reasonable because everything else feels like it takes too long to get to doing instead lool.

19. I always feel like I'm heavy as fuckkk