Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would you describe being high to a weed virgin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The HappyCamper, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Being high... How do you explain it? It is very hard to explain feelings and thoughts, but give it a go.

To me, being high is like being in a dream. Everything feels... strange. Almost as if life is fake. Nothing looks different necissarily, but it feels different, and you can't quite put your finger on it. Once you get over the awkwardness, your mind wanders off and your head is filled with pleasant thoughts. You may have vivid imagery in your mind when you really relax and close your eyes, like that moment JUST before you fall asleep. You really begin to appreciate the small things. Music may not sound different, but you will interpret it different, picking up on the small things you may have missed before. You will also have a profound appreciation for music, food, and life.

2. I don't think words would really do it justice. It's a state of consciousness; it's the same as asking us what it's like to be awake.

3. you perceieve things differently

sounds more clear, colors more vivid, food more flavor, etc

4. Yea i don't really think you can give an accurate description because how can you describe a state of consciousness when different states of consciousness can have nothing in common. Its like the difference between being drunk,sober and high they are three different states which really don't feel connected to one another.

5. It's like experiencing things for the first time when ur high

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome.

7. It depends: on indica its like orgasming constantly and when you sit down it's like your sinking like the titanic. On sativa its like your body has just run off and left your mind to fuck shit up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have been known to say that being high feels like that groggy morning feeling mixed with the intense happiness brought on when your new fiancee agrees to take your hand in marriage.

9. I'd tell them if they stayed up for 2 days that would be like a very light buzz from sleep deprivation but that would be only applicable for indicas.

10. Everything's more vivid and you feel like your floating or sleeping on a cloud.

• Like Like x 1
  11. A meditative yet foggy mental state where your senses (especially taste/hearing) are intensified and you focus on the present reality and hidden subtext everywhere.

12. really now? i just eat whatever, nothing has more flavor, also i lose my sense of smell... lol

13. same thing with me, i can't really taste much, like my mouth is super dry

14. can't really describe it that well, but its kinda like a dream but being awake, and sense of time has slowed down

15. Your holding the earth like a balloon, and you just let go

16. not even close

17. I mean not all highs are the same it depends on what you smoke on really but ill describe what its like when its high grade. For me my senses got really sensative I could hear and smell better than sober and everything around me becomes interesting and amusing. Music becomes multi dimensional and you really appreciate good lyrics and the sound as well. This is why so many artists get high for musical inspiration. If your around people you feel comfortable around you will have some great conversations about different things from politics to conspiracy theories to just questioning why we are here in the first place. MJ to me is a very spiritual herb I have encountered my deepest fears, faced my worst flaws. It really makes you reflect on who you are.

• Like Like x 1
  18. A really. awesome. time. Idk you just gotta try it.

19. How would you explain colors to someone that is blind?