Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would you approach a coworker for a sesh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JEI3US, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Why don't you just say 'Do you smoke bud?' and if they are offended/shocked it whatever be like nah I meant 'do you smoke, bud' . Bud as in buddy not weed.

2. You are making no sense, Unless you give of a law enforcement vibe why do you need to approach it delicately? Now you sound like both sides are ashamed.

It really can't be avoided in a more delicate fashion there opinion on marijuana is not going to change because of the way you talk to them. Now if you want to bed this chick I can understand why your putting this under a microscope. If your not I really am not trying to insult you but, Grow a pair it doesn't hurt :)

3. The boss could be...or the person you ask could tell him/her. Paranoia is better than getting fired.

4. fuck being delicate if you approach someone talking about "high powered cigarettes" theyre gonna be rubbed the wrong way and look at you stupid-like

5. I covered that in an earlier post, Its called denial and with your innocent until proven guilty in America unless someone records the conversation you could sue them for firing you. Talking about it around a boss you don't know well is just idiocy I do not give advice on that.

6. I get what your saying but I just dont want to come off as too upfront about it if you know what I mean. Let me clarify though because with a dude I would ask like "hey you smoke weed??" but with girls I think I should.......ARGGHHHHHH FUCK IT!!! Im just gonna walk up to her and ask if she wants to sesh just because of you.

7. wanna go blaze?

8. I agree with you about talking with a boss you don't know well.

However, in the US, your company doesn't have to have a good reason to fire you ("for good cause, or bad cause, or no cause at all"). It's called At-will employment...the law does have some exceptions, though, so this might not apply in OP's state and/or situation. I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV ;)

9. The upside of having no emotions is woman do not change the way I act :p

But I know exactly what you mean from observing these emotions.

Here is a little story for your confidence, My 18th birthday I get up nice and early me and my cousin go to the head shop I buy the biggest bong they got, Then we decide to go on a shopping spree anyway last shop of the day my cousin wants to buy some shoes for himself so he is getting them fitted by some surfer chick and I am hugging the box(I was not risking dropping it to expensive lol) She asks why I am hugging it, I tell her its because I do not want to break my brand new bong. Now it was a long time ago so its not word for word but it went like this. She did not even believe you could buy them in my town so I pulled all 2.5 feet of it out in the shop and showed her she says "wow I don't smoke but its so pretty" my cousin nudged me as in ask her to come smoke. So I just said "Yea Its pretty awsome cost me $250 you could come round chill if you want if you feel up to it even try it out"

Long story short(irony noted) my cousin banged her she smoked about 4 bowls then gave me 50 bucks "because it was my birthday". Fuck that entire day was gold second time I have posted about it here today

10. i would bring it up as a politics discussion. see if they are in favor of legalization, how they feel about it. dont make it seem like you r pro marijuana though, just like a discussion. if they react positively they prolly smoke

11. Oh that's a whore it was abolished here under the "Unfair dismissal act" I assume there the same if not very similar were a boss could fire an employe just because he did not like him. The law was you could be fired without reason. But you would have to have one hardass boss and be one slack worker for one guy to have the power to fire you over being accused of smoking outside work. I mean I was hated at my first job by all managers but one but I came in whenever they were down and worked hard so I never got fired.

12. As a girl what would you say to me if you never seen me before in your life and I just straight up asked you if you smoked weed and then asked if you wanted to get high after work?? Youll prolly say yes BUT wouldnt you think hey this guy is pretty sketch just asking me like that?

13. It depends how comfortable they are, they could think you're going to rape them or something. Your best bet is to just talk to her for a bit first, ask her if she smokes and if she'd want to smoke with you sometime. It's best if you guys are both working together and both leave at the same time, then you can be like, wanna smoke real quick? At least that's how I did it

14. As a woman with emotions? If you walked up out of no where and just said "do u smoke weed" I would think your trying to rape, deal or creepily come onto me. But you work with her correct? She knows your not a random creep she just does not know you personally.

I mean you don't pop out from behind a corner and say "Hey you smoke weed?". If in our first conversation halfway through you brought up smoking and asked if I did I would say "Yea I partake" but then if you asked want to come over and get high after work I would think your a creep unless I was into you already for no reason(I do not really understand why people like/love others). Talk to her make friends ask if she smokes. A few shifts later ask if she wants to smoke up one day but do not imply you want to take her back to your house could have your first smoke as a joint in the carpark for example so she feels safe.

That is coming from the perspective of her not me. I would make a good evil dictator I like to think.

15. Just say "are you down to boke a smoul?" And depwnding on her reaction, youll know what to do from there

16. Just start a casual conversation bring up something marijuana related or something only stoners agree on Ron Paul? maybe haha

Good luck bro

17. Just say hey motherfucker you smoke weed?