Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would I go about seeking a job as a budtender?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Goggalor, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a love and passion for all things cannabis and I think being a budtender would be the perfect job. Anyone know how difficult it is to get a job at a dispensary?

2. There's no secret that anyone can tell you to get yourself hired at a dispensary.

The only way is to continuously visit the dispensaries that you'd like to work at. Don't just pick your bud and leave, stay and chat. Make friends with the employees, get to know them on a first name basis. After a while, you'll be really friendly and familiar with them, that's when you should start inquiring about whether they need any extra help or not. Tell them to hit you up if they ever need anyone. They just might.

There was one dispensary I used to go into all the time that actually offered me a job. I couldn't take it knowing I was moving soon. But I always make friends with the employees, because even if I'm not trying to work there, they usually fatten up your sack if you chat a little. I mean they've been at work all day...

lol anyway good luck!

3. Be a hot fucking chick they seem to be the only ones budtendin

4. Sorry brother be GC doesn't allow discussions on this topic. There used to be a sticky thread explaining, but it's disappeared somewhere. In any case, can't help you here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.