Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would I go about finding a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nithorium, Jan 14, 2009.

1. What is the easiest way for me to find a dealer? Not many of my friends smoke and the ones that do are just as lost as me. The only way I have ever obtained grass is from an older friend middle-manning. Should I ask my friends who know dealers to introduce me or just give me the person's number? I don't want to look foolish and lose a dealers interest so any help on the subject of finding a good dealer and introducing myself properly is very appreciated.

2. Ask your friend's who knows a dealer for a hook up or number and just dont act sketch to them. Also if you smoke cigarettes then you can ask someone for a lighter and check the bottom, if it has black spots that look like it would be ash(from checking if the bowl is kicked) then start a conversation with them and ask if they smoke or are willing to sell.

3. Everyone recommends that site.. it wasn't as helpful for me ):
    My city wasn't listed. I'd have to drive pretty far to pick up

4. Ask friends...
    Check your neighborhood for stoners/
    Go to college campus and ask "wheres the weed at?"/

5. lol :d

6. try to grow your circle of friends that tokes, the usually more ppl u kno the more connects u can get, also ppl will be more willing to help u out if you moke sure u put out when u got some too. thats how i get through my dry spells when im broke

7. walk around and say "GOT BUD?"

8. hang around a head shop and look for some friendly faces...

9. go to a bar you'll usually find sumone holding or sumthing

10. At parties a lot of people probably smoke weed. Ask them. Talk to any potheads you know or anyone that does drugs of any kind.