How worried should I be for my hair follicle drug test?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jcarbone15, Jul 2, 2016.

1. So I might be having a hair follicle drug test in 2 months. I barely smoke weed, probably less than 10 times in my entire life. about 8 months ago I smoked after a couple of years of not smoking, and then a month ago stupidly me and my friend shared a dime bag of weed and smoked it all. I got high, but other than those two recent times I have not smoked in a couple of years. I might be having a hair follicle drug test in two months, how worried should I be for it and what should I start doing now to make sure I pass? This job is very important for me and I need to make sure theres no way I can fail this test. Any answers would be appreciated, thank you very much.

2. idk hair folicle is really accurate, and can go back a long time, i dont know either just saying they are more acurate than a urine sample

3. i smoke everyday , so i fail a mouth swab lol.

4. I'd say since you smoked a month ago, you are probably going to fail. I don't know how to help sorry

5. If you do not smoke regularly, you should be fine. However, marijuana stays in the hair for 1-3 months (maybe even longer). When is the test?

6. There is loads of hair washes that will strip thc from your hair follicles. You could do that or shave your head. Hopefully your hair would've grown back by then...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app