How/When to Flush?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by coppermike, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Ok so my plants about 2 -3 weeks old an i water evry 2-3days and it moslty gets the suns light im not a pro simply a noob who came acros some realy good bagseeds i planted 4 seeds 3 of them difrent types of haze and or piff (if you will) 2 of witch where the same
    well.. only one plant grew from the 4 seeds and she is now 4-5 inches tall just wondering when to flush and how? i hear ther can be salt buildup if i dont flush. so please im kinda slow also so you realy need to explain how to flush lol..thank you!

PS : anywun no what shes growing to be? im clueless (ALSO I have no ph system) im broke lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D:D

2. You can never tell when they are this young. As for flushing, it is more of an emergency thing. I do not see any signs of salinity yet, but I do know the PH will catch up to you if you don't find a way to control it.

less

3. She's a beauty...how's it lookin!!!?

4. broke or not you should be able to afford a $5 fish tank PH kit from walmart. without knowing your ph, we can't really diagnose her.

you flush a plant by running 2-3x the amount of fresh clean water through the container.

5. unless you are growing in full organics with a very balanced soil that will buffer ph... ph will indeed ceatch up with you rather quickly. you need to find out if your soil is alkaline or acidic and correct accordingly. Even a rough estamate is better then being clueless.

Flushing as i found out isnt something you do in one day. its more of a gradual thing you do over time. however circumstances may call for immediate action.