Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How well do firecrackers work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Potato420, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Questions in the title... Do they work well for you getting you high? Would it be greater then or equal to smoking the same amount of weed used to Make them??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. it has more to do with tolerance, habits and such. eating gives you 'more' canniboids and chemicals in both quantity and variety that normal smoking cannot. if you make the crackers properly on a plain chemical basis you are consuming far more intoxicants than if you smoked the same amount but it depends on your metabolism - different metabolisms process edibles differently and can make the high much stronger or near unnoticable compared to smoking. it also depends on what you frequently do - smoke more then eatign will get you haf. if you smoke less and eat more it might be comparable

firecrackers get you fucked after making a good number of different kinds of edibles including those infused with pure cannabutter firecrackers still hit the hardest (and are the most weed efficient as well)

3. #3 Kush cookies, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    It varys depending on your digestive system, you wanna eat them 45 minutes after a big meal, I also recommend having a 3 mango smoothie (fresh) before your big meal. By eating it 45 mins after a big meal they will run straight through your stomach and into your intestine where it will start to absorb the thc. The longer they are in your stomach the less potent they will be'

4. The only time have ever had an edible was a firecracker. Shit had me stoned as fuck for atleast 3 hours

5. I like to use the amount of a j in the pb

6. Ok so I plan on making some of these for a long road trip coming ahead. My only problem is I don't have access to an oven. But I do have reptiles and they require a very hot heat source which is a heat bulb above their terrarium. I tested the temp and it went up and down from around 175-250 degrees so could i put the fire crackers with the herb inside and all natural peanut butter under the heat lamp for I dunno how long and keep the fire cracker in tin foil would it work and how long should I keep it under there. And how bad would it smell?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app