How well are you known around the city do you think?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy barstool, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I have no idea if I'm known round these parts

2. A LOT, ive had random strangers come up to me and say they know me

3. Probably not well known. Don't worry though, I'm a pretty cool guy.
    When I am off this t break and can purchase buds again I will rise up in the city.:devious:

4. <---------Unknown:smoking:

5. I come to the City in bursts of activity. I love it here but I spend most of my time fucking around with PC games so I come on and post quite a bit when like a week-long mood strikes me from time to time. Sometimes I am here, most of the time I am not. That's why I don't really know how well people around would know me, they'd have to be online pretty consistently to catch me a few times at my random hours and occasions. Still, to those who do know me and have given me reputation as well as likes (they make me feel warm :D )...thank you guys and you should know that anything I contribute to this forum I'm inspired to share by the awesome shit u guys talk about on here :p That was my extremely long response to this question. Rock on GC.

TLDR: I am too stoned, just don't read this.

6. I remember reading your posts when I was lurking before I made my GC account, good posts indeed, yes.

7. There's an awful lot of posters in here that I don't recognize. Less lurking, more posting, folks!

And for the record, I'd sesh out a ton of blades. But I'll never get the chance because I'd probably have better luck meeting one of you on the moon than here in Darwin. :eek:

8. You're australian right?

9. Girls call me ugly until they see how much money I have. Once they find out, they call me ugly and poor.

10. English. But I like to masquerade around as an Australian :laughing:

11. Well, almost 4 years here...

I guess if people didn't know me i'd be scared.

12. Apparently none lmao

13. Dont you live in Australia?

14. Yessir, for two years now. And probably forevermore.

15. I've been seen around, but I usually try to stay with friends.....

16. Close enough to being Australian haha. Been there once. Beautiful place

17. I hope by now I'm a familiar face, I only remember one other blade with a similar avi and I don't think he posts much anymore

18. Eh, I don't post all that much compared to many blades so I doubt I'm very well known. Still, I enjoy reading about people's lives and attempting to contribute to the community.