How weed makes me feel

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by PotMasterJasper, Jul 18, 2013.

1. #1 PotMasterJasper, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    The first time i smoked was at age 13 <-edit--(going back and reading this sounds like i'm about to write a story about my life lol)

I'm an adult now, and i find myself not enjoying weed like i use to.
    I use to like the way it made me feel. Like a rush (a good rush) going through my body.

Now when i smoke i find myself thinking more. Sometimes this thinking makes me feel really "self aware".
    I'm not really sure how to explain what i go through when high, but i think about things that are really deep. Almost like i'm judging myself ALOT. I'm not going to go all into it, but it's just i want to go back to the way i felt before when high.

Idk maybe it's because i'm at a different point in my life where everything is just that much more meaningful. Like everthing i do counts. Really don't know if i'm making since or not, but just some random thoughts in my head that i wanted to get out. :ph34r:

2. What do you think people mean when they say 'mj makes me look at things from a different perspective; mj showed me my true self' etc...I can assure you they are not talking about a 'good rush', it's much more than that.
    What i realised is that my high always reflects my phase in life, so don't go through these highs thinking "i don't like this feeling, it's not what it used to be" but try to learn from what you're experiencing.
    Even though your highs might not 'mean' anything, the mind is capable of finding significance in everything, and this significance will have a meaning for you.
    So don't repel change, embrace the journey, otherwise it wouldn't be called a journey

3. With the right eye, anybody can see the beauty in life. Some people are able to do this sober. I, on the other hand, use weed to help me out. And it always works. Weed really just helps you see that everything is great. Being high doesnt really make everything better, it just helps you realize how amazing everything already is

4. Deep son, Deep.