Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How weed has made me feel lately

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GenesisBro, Feb 3, 2015.

1. I used to love it but now it seems like nothing when j smoke it everything just goes so slow and my brain feels frozen and I'm panicking I never used to be like this. Is this how weed is supposed to make u feel?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like a strain problem.

You in a med state?

3. You're probably smoking too much at once. Also, look for something with high cbd to counteract the panic inducing effects of pure thc.

4. Scotland

it happens when I smoke just one joint (with tobacco)

5. No, that's not supposed to make you feel bad.  I second the different strain idea, as said a nice indica with a high cbd percent ought to do the trick.  An alternative would be to smoke much less as also suggested.  Good luck, I hope your highs get better.

6. Maybe take a tbreak, get your tolerance back down. Also I find that the head rush that tobacco gives you can fuck up a high sometimes, nicotine in large doses is not good. Try cutting back on that too maybe?

Also, I second the smoke less advice. T-break, then a tinsy little J with no bacci, then work from there.