How weed got me my current job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dominicano1025, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I am new to GC. I just thought I had to tell you guys how I got the job that I have at the moment. I am relaxing at the house, with my cousin. He just got done rolling up a blunt. All of a sudden the door bell rings. It's a chick from Verizon FiOS, trying to sell me cable/internet. I tell her I'm not interested. After talking to the girl for a few minutes, I say to my cousin (in front of her obviously) "this girl smokes mad weed look at her purple lips". The girl startes laughing, and said "What you sparking?" (Joking around) I was like "yeah, why not? we already have this blunt rolled up, lets smoke." She started laughing. After talking to her for a while, convincing her, she said that she was going to go hit up a couple of more houses, then come back to smoke with us. I told her we'd be in the car. We back in the car to my drivewayd(where we always smoke) and a few minutes later she's walking back toward the house. She looks at the car, and you can see an expression on her face saying "should I go over there?" She can't see into the car, because I have dark tint, even on my windshield. So i honk the horn, and she comes to the car. We fishbowl(hotbox) the blunt in the car and start talking. I start asking about the job, and how it is. By the time the blunt was over, she had given me all the information I needed to start! She gave in word for me, and said that I was an old good friend of hers, and a great worker. All I had to do was go apply, and take a drug test(lol), and I had the job. Now I have a good paying job, and a smoking buddy at work(our job lets us go out on the field, on our own time, in our own car, and we're our own boss, lol). I say that I have this job thanks to weed. :D

2. How did you pass the drug test?

3. Okay, have someone who's clean piss in a cup (it was hard for me, since basically everyone around me STAYS cheifing). Anyways, then you put that piss in a non-latex condom. And put the condom in a cup with really hot water, until you have to leave for the test. Then, right before you get out of the car at the lab, take the condom out of the hot water, and strap it to your boxers, keeping it between your sack, that way it stays warm. I wore basketball shorts to make it easier. Then you pinch the condom, and aim into the cup, lol.

4. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :cool:

5. Sorry. You basically get somebody's sober urine in a non-latex condom, and put it in a cup with boiling hot water. Take that with you to the lab. In the car, strap the condom between your legs. And when you have to pee, just pinch a hole in the condom and that's your pee.

6. In a cup with boiling water? Damn, you must have timed that perfectly in order for it to cool down completely to normal body temperature and no further, otherwise they would have noticed that your urine was like 150 degrees F, haha. Tight story.

7. Dude, it works, I don't know maybe they don't test for it to be too hot, just too cold. But that is how me and all my buddies pass. I know a few who have to piss monthly for court, and every time it works.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byi7n5MUonM]YouTube - Passing a drug test with Quick Fix Synthetic Urine[/ame]

Why not just get this stuff? Its synthetic urine thats actually used to calibrate the machines. It comes with a temperature tab on the side to show the normal human heat and a heating pack. I highly recommend it. Too many variables with urine in condoms and boiling water lol....

9. Yeah, I know. I have actually used this stuff before. But sometimes you dont have $50 handy for some fake piss. Lol.

10. The important question is whether or not the girl's sexy.

11. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA...

you didn't bone her?

12. Shes alright, but a good connectin to have, I'll tell you that. The chick knows how to do tricks on the computer to bypass credit, and a bunch of other things. AND i have somebody to smoke with while at work.

13. Lol, nah dude. I'll pass. Shes ok looking, but, I'll pass. Shes 29, I'm 19. Lol.

14. Mann..... don't even give me that.

15. that video was sooo funny!:smoking::D

16. I don't wanna come off as a racist on here, because I'm not. But not really into black chicks. lol.

17. Dog, older women can do some crazy shit, if ya know what I'm sayin...

EDIT: Nvm, thats a respectable reason

18. Oh shit nvm. It all makes perfect sense now. HAHAHAHA

19. Yeah... Cool ass chick, but no thanks.