How We Lookin:-) (9 Days)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SharpShooter89, May 29, 2013.

1. Lmfao!!! True true!! Love the vid thanks for your time too man, it was greatly appreciated.

I guarantee you that the plant is not stunting its growth because of the strain. Check this picture and notice the first set of leaves sprouting form all three visible seedlings are wierd. But the center one is especially weird, your leaves are doing the exact same thing, but instead of going from the tip of the leaves it starts from the side. (in fact the plant in the video i just posted also shows a bit of stunted grow, notice how the first set of leaves try to rotate). But as you can see the next set of leaves are just fine and maybe yours will be as well :)

[​IMG]

(For reference: http://www.centennialseeds.com/2012/10/09/carmagnola-italian-hemp-early-seedling-morphology/)

3. Coming along Nicely sir =]

4. Thanks bro!!

5. Yeah well all I can do is basically wait and keep an eye on it. Lol hopefully it does turn out fine. Guess we'll see. I'll post more pictures soon

I'll keep an eye out :)

7. do not underestimate how sensitive the plants are. most people say they don't need feeding during the first few weeks of life and I agree if you're talking about a NPK bottled fertilizer. Regardless, I have done side by sides with minerals and pumice if you will, mixed in with the seed soil and compared to seed soils without minerals the growth is floppy, slower to finish first true leaves, and thinner apical meristem,

take it or leave it 

8. 11 days... 1370005738547.jpg this the previous one that was bending. No bending now!!! Lol 1370005780711.jpg

Attached Files:

9. So what causes this stunted mid-rib defect?
    I read through the Reference link and Googled but didn't really see anything