how we change when high

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bored123, Mar 5, 2006.

1. its probably not the right title but think about this, when we are sober we can tell how people are by the way they talk and what mood they are in. but i find i can totally tell someone mood by there body languange. Its almost likewe gain better general senses...or maybe im just to high:hello:

2. body language is more of a language than speaking. ive actually read that in a school textbook. it wasnt those exact words but u know.

sometimes i think i can read people so well i can like communicate telepathicaly. especially when im high. actually ive had it happen a few times, kind of freaky. thats partly why i dont get high as often, that and im poor lol.

i think that being high is very emotional in a sence that other psychedelics are. so people let their guard down way more often than when they are sober. so its easier to read them and know how they think.

when you are around someone alot, like a girlfriend or best friend. and its like you can glance at them and know what they are thinking. like you understand someone elses thought patterns. and i find this happens alot more when im high. thats why i mention telepathy, cus its kind of like that.

3. ^ I agree, you said it right

4. i believe that i make better decisions while high, but have a harder time articulating myself lingually. generally I think that the Rastas have it the most accurate in two different sayings:

"Smoking the herb introduces I to myself."-Bob Marley (this might be slightly off)

"The Rastas believe that partaking in the 'wisdom weed' reveals to them the God within themselves."-somewhere on Erowid regarding Rastafarianism

5. i gain super strength... flying and increased mental capicitiy...

6. "Pot just magnifies who you are"

- the guy who sat next to me in grade 9 math

7. I agree with all that, but I would like to say one thing,

I used to know this guy who would always "observe" you when you were talking to him. Like if he was trying to "see who you were" instead of "hearing what you had to say", and it was annoying as hell.

Out of respect for people, listen to them when they speak instead of being distracted by their body language. I think we usually read body language unconsciously anyways.

8. I like that quote, its so simple..yet makes perfect sense.