Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How was your last smoke session?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GSN1PA360, Apr 18, 2012.

1. I wanna hear what your guys's daily sessions are like, I'll tell you about when I smoked a few hours ago, Me and my friend were hanging out and we went back into the woods, Smoked like 2 decent sized bowls and we are just chillin' and we turn around and a big ass owl is staring at us from a tall branch on a huge ass tree, It was trippy as fuck and we got it to turn its head all the way around it was great, a definite story to tell, Anyway, How was your guys's last smoke session? Anything exciting happen?

2. I got blazed outside on my veranda looking out over the fields about an hour ago. my cat came and kept me company. i prefer blazing alone, no worries.

3. Fuck yeah bro, I'm usually solo 2/3 of the time anyway

4. It was ok man thanks for asking. You?

5. Blair witch! :O

6. Hmmmmmmm....

7. Kind of in the middle of one right now. Feeling good, playing some Tool. Nothing really going on, just me stoned on my couch smoking cigarettes.

8. lol indeed...

9. I dont remember, was about 10 days ago

10. probably means it was pretty solid

11. Haha It's good you forgot but too long ago, time to light up! :smoke: Lol

12. I had a tiny bowl of dry-sift (hash, or 'clean' kief) this afternoon, a few hours after I woke up, and it completely re-set the canna cupcake I ate for desert with dinner last night.. it's hours after that bowl on day two, and my edible-effects are still going strong, or almost up there with how I was feeling just an hour or two into the cupcakes effects last evening. :)

I've been cutting back lately, so it's kind of nice (yes, a bowl of hash and edibles are 'cutting back' for me :p ).

13. My dealers hook-up got busted so I need to go visit my aunt this weekend I guess haha, sucks I wont be enjoying 4/20 :(

14. u and ur aunt should toke up together and enjoy 420

15. Me and 1 of my homies smoked a blunt and we had a roast session along with are smoke session

16. I just had a few bong rips watching NHL play offs, stood up and knocked my ash tray on my carpet.. total buzz kill

17. Time to make a new connection in a matter of days, Unless your Aunt smokes :D

18. It was fantastic :smoke:

19. It was okay, nobody brought any weed though so I was smoking almost everyone out. Also the weed I had was so-so and we rolled a joint with a flavored paper that tasted like cough syrup (it was supposed to be cherry). Oh well, I enjoy smoking by myself or with a tokin' buddy rather than such a big group anyway.

20. Great. Was from 4 to around 4:45. Smoked a good 2-3 grams with friends in the park/nature center. I think I'm coming down but I can't tell?