How was your friday night?

Discussion in 'General' started by rwilliams, Aug 26, 2006.

1. mine was good :cool: I smoked a lot of weed :smoking: got to hang out with this girl for a long ass time, just chilling, smoking. And she's not one of those girls who expects to smoke for free either. I'm still pretty blazed. I got a goodbye kiss on the cheek but we're just friends. But she is for sure the type of girl I'm really attracted to. Sorry if I'm rambling.

2. Sounds like a chill night, that's cool.

Mine sucks. I worked 13 hours today, come home, and sit at the computer log onto GC and all my various other messages boards and havn't left. I took a piss test to, and in a few days or weeks, there will be a thread as to why. hah. So needless to say, ic an't smoke, even though I have my dank literally (just pulled out the tape measure) 4.5 inches from my homerow on my keyboard, hah! So I really want to smoke since Friday night TV blows.

But tomorrow, I'm going down to another city, it's my friend's 21st birthday, so I'm going down for him... they'll all be drinking, but i don't drink so it's kinda going to suck since I don't know anybody. but he said he has this really nice girl for me to talk to... so we'll see. I'd bring my dugout system, but again, I can't smoke. plus this crowd I'm pretty sure is anti-marijuana, and I'd feel awkward being high; even if they're all drunk. But meh...

It's a shitty weekend. And next week is gonna be a shitty week :( Oh I can't wait till I can smoke again. It's been 6 days now since my last smoke, bleh :( That's why you get a wordy response, hah! Cuz it's eating away my time...

3. Mine sucked... everyone was busy and I sat on my ass at my computer... :(

4. that's not always bad if you've got dank to smoke :D :smoking:

5. ... and I didn't :(

Normally if I wasn't dry it would've been fun, but no.. :(
    :p

6. GREAT!

A my housemate came back yesterday and was having some people over. After scoring 1/4 of WET weed :)-( but who am I to complain it was weed- FINALLY... an ironic way to end a dry spell- with wet weed- still not more than 1/8 in reality though).

Anyways we sat around smoking for a while, tried my new vap- needs some fine tuning- they were all taking E and coke but my housemate and I couldn't be bothered with that (He sometimes does E and Coke but I've never tried 'em). They all went out and housemate, my girlfriend and I all sat around watching Scrubs and eating rasins... ah good times...:hello:

7. My friends parents were out of town, so we met up at his place. Smoked Weed adn Hash and got drunk on some liqour. We had a good time, unfortunately i'm sick now, so i don't think i'll do anything besides smoking and playing WC3 today.

8. Got out of work at 2 pm. Showered and was high as fuck by 2:30. By the time 10:30 rolled around i was on permanent couch lock for the night. So all and all it was a sucessful friday night.:D

9. smoked a couple blunts of some dank purp wit 2 of my nigs then some breezes came thru then we kik it wit them an smoked an shit then everybody lef my house an then i took a couple of bongs hits...

10. The day, i was occupied with my grow, then night rolled around and the doorbell rang and there was 3 fine girls standing there, wanting to see me cus they hadn't seen me since i've been back from rehab, then one of them got all quiet, and she's like... "you wanna drink tonight?" and it was on.. so we rolled up this nearby hill and drank until 2 in the morning. was a fairly good friday night...

11. My friday night was good and bad. actually more bad. Getting out around ten. heading to club red. I get in, smoke some AK in a nice juicy blunt with the owner (a daily thing with him and me)

me and conman spotted these two really fine chicks grinding all over each other, we could just tell they were rolling there balls off. with the glow sticks, light up passys, you could just tell. we go over and dance with them for a bit, ask them if they want some more rolls, and they wanted us to come over to their house and hang out and have some fun.

so by the time we grab the goods, and headed over to their really nice house(on the other side of town) they go off to their rooms, me and conman are smoking a couple bowls, they both come out wearing these real sexy costumes. amanda, the girl i was talking too, wearing this really sexy schoolgirl outfit. conman over there got wonderwoman in all of her cervasous glory.

to make a long story short, its about 2. we leave (we are def. still going to party with these girls) and we are crossing the bridge when conmans celica has a blowout. on a FUCKING BRIDGE. he barely could control it, we hit the guard rail, go through it partially. we are freaking out at this point. had to throw all my shit away, we had to get the cops, and the tow truck dude out there. anyways, lets say my roomate needs a new car.

12. pretty good, smoked bought some liquid codeine... returned it... smoked some weed... smoked some weed... drank some beer... smoked some weed

good times

13. Sausage fest drinking night. My first time being drunk on JUST beer (im more of a liquor fan). Some girls were going to come but that didn't happen.

14. up on the phone, hammered with my lady friend untill 5:00 A.M.

rock on, man. Rock on.

15. was a good buddies 21st birthday so got drunk at her house and bbq'd mad ribs

16. drove around smoking and looking for some jooks's

17. got drunk with my buddy and went and saw beerfest(if anyone else has seen it im excited if they make the next version) then my girlfriend came over and she said goodbye since she left for college this morning and i dont leave till the 20th of sept. it was sad to see her go but i have a feeling shes going to transfer out to washington with me next year

18. snuck out, walked around til midnight, walked to a friends house, smoked a water bong til 3, got a ride home in the rain.... fell asleep at 5am, woke up at 430pm..... good time.

19. got stoned and played pool. :smoking: