How was your first time?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DysfunctionAlex, Jul 31, 2012.

1. i got really fucking high with my bro and our old neighborhood friend/drug dealer. I was supposed to ride to school with my bro but he said him and J were gonna just skip and smoke and asked if i just wanted to skip with them, and i told em i wanted to try some reefer.
    thats pretty much all there is to it, we smoked about 4 blunts of reg that day, i didn't even come down, i was high as a kite, cigarettes had a sort of creamy texture in this state, and everything was perfect. Looked perfect, sounded perfect, tasted perfect, smelled perfect, vision was enhanced superbly.
    I felt like i was 3.5ft tall lol.
    Miss them good ol' days...

2. My first time was HILARIOUS, I'm always telling people about it.

I had never smoked up before, and I was so uptight. My roomie said, "Okay, we're going on a cruise." And I didn't know that meant we were going to smoke up.

She had JUST moved in for college, and her pipe got broken, so all she had was a bong stem. And I had never even used a lighter before, (I know, I'm so pathetic.)

So she filled the bong stem, and then proceeded to light it for me whilst driving. It was way hard for her, because she was already high, and I was freaking out which made my high 10x more insane. We love to laugh about it, because she was such a "mom" when it came to me smoking. She taught me how to fill a bowl, light a bowl, and not spoil greens.

And all the time we just refer to that night she was rolling down main street, foot on the pedal, holding a lighter up so that I could smoke off of her bong stem, lol. Priceless.

3. it was when i was 15 or so.. after seeing Thrice for the very first time. me and a couple buddies rigged up this laser point and ball point pen contraption, threw a little tin foil bowl on the end, and ripped some reggies til our throats had enough.

it was some fun times... i remember laying in the bushes saying "the government is after us". they still, 7 years later, give me shit for that. :)

4. First time I didn't get high,about 4 seshes later and I felt great.

5. First time was with my friend, his sister, and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend picked up a sack for us and rolled a joint. I had never done a drug before, so when that shit got passed to me my hand was literally shaking in anticipation/nerves hahaha. I had no idea how to hit it, so I looked like a complete retard trying to inhale super hard and not getting any smoke... Didn't even get high. Oh well, gotta start somewhere right?

6. #26 InitialToke93, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Was hungover and some buddys had weed ,saying it was a good cure for hangovers so we had a mad wake n bake and because it was my first time i smoked and had weed virgin lungs i smoked a good 5 more bowls than my friends, I wanted to keep blazing throughout the whole day but we had no bud haha. Was soooo fucking high

7. Got permagrin, had the time of my life.

And I blew back into the bong.

*facepalm*

I was blazed though. Highest I've ever been or will be.

8. You guys are awesome! Based on your stories, you smoked alone your first time! And I'm like the ONLY person out here who I know had did that :hello:

My first "experience" with marijuana was about a 3 week period

My rents used to go to the gym Sundays, well I made a waterfall bong out of a sobe bottle. Took one or two rips.

Mind you, this was before I thought of using a socket, there were just holes in the lid and I was doing it that way:D

I thought I got high, definitely a little altered state of mind. I went upstairs and watched 300, then my rents got back from the gym and I thought, "Hey that wasn't so bad, just a light relaxation"

2nd time.

2 weeks later my dads outta town. My mom is supposed to come home from work 530-545. I smoke about 5 o clock, my buddies mom was supposed to be home to take me to there house to hang out before the game. Well she was running late, my mom came home, and she was acting super weird.....granted, I was super high.

So she takes me to my buddies house, just him, his girl and me and we try playing halo. I was sooooo zonked, just running around jumping, not really able to play at all. His rents come home, take us to the football game. The car ride was a TRIP, but his dad smokes weed, so it kinda mellowed me out a bit. But still was geeking :D

Had a great time at the game, my mom picks me up, acting weird, and my friend made a stupid joke that kinda tipped her off....but she didn't confront me about it, thought i was in the clear.

So my dad gets in town, and I was staying after school to bs and do stupid high school stuff basically. So I get a call from him, SCREAMING. Super pissed. Said "You got some stuff to explain to me sir, this is fucking bs!"

So I'm now like "oh shit he knows":eek:

So he picks me up, says "what do you need to tell me???"

*Inhale*

"Dad, I smoked weed" And my dad was like "Oh! We had a suspicion, but didn't think you actually would smoke.....WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU DONE!!!"

This is the best part. He didn't actually think I smoked weed, I self confessed under duress thinking that's what he was so pissed about. And after the fact, he was pretty pissed. :(

But, when I was in high school, my dad works out of the house, still does actually. He goes outta town not that often, once in a while. And my mom works. SO the week while he was gone, I decided, fuck school today, just this one day.

I've done it countless times in this scenario, didn't think this would be any different. But, my dad works out of the house. So my internet is very....protected. He noticed internet activity on our connection at a time when everyone else shouldn't have been home. And it was to like gamefaqs or ign or something I would have been looking at.

So after learning I skipped school, and smoked weed, I was grounded for like 2 months. Eventually things smoothed over. But in life, its never actually smoothed over, my parents are anti weed, plain and simple. I've been busted by them, countless times. Being young and dumb. But still relatively safe about it, always unexpected problems/events/them coming home early, but it was there house, should abide by there laws. So that was the first of many groundings, drug test threats, broken trust issues, but most importantly that sweet Mary Jane :D

IN all seriousness, they're better about it now, they don't like it, but they recognize its not coke/meth/etc. and I'm not going to not do it.

Hope you enjoy the read, I just to real baked and felt like telling the story:hello:

TLDR: Read it, I put time and effort. Plus I broke it into the ever so lovely paragraphs.

9. My first time was 6 years ago, when I was 13...
    Smoked behind HS at lunch, skipped class and felt weird.
    Apparently when I was smoking my J, I was walking in circles and toked it for a good 5 minutes after finishing it.. haha

I did the same thing a week later and got snitched, oh well im stealthier now.

Does all this make sense? I'm too high to think

10. I was with of my friends and his older female friend and went to a dealers place (first ever). She bought a tenner and we brought a sprite bottle down into the memorial park toilets. They had a few bongs and left me a ghostie in the chamber. I sucked it in and coughed my guts up, full tripping out and getting paranoid. For some reason I thought my voice had changed I was freaking out. So me and my friend walked back to my place and mum had dinner cooked and I have never ate anything as fast as I did that night.

11. got pretty baked and fell in love with this butt spinny toy at the park. you sit in it and spin... I convinced myself the world was only right when I was spinning and i remember just staring up and noticing how pretty everything looks all blended while spinning.

I guess I was on that spinny thing just living it up, chilling and texting people for almost an hour... then I had to go home and the rest of the day was just nice. Never slept better that night

12. I was really young when I started smoking. I was in dance classes from three years old until I was fifteen. I'm not going to lie, I started smoking to rebel but found it really helped with the aches and pains from dancing.

I went to a party and smoked in my friend's bedroom. Most people at the party were in high school. My friend Lynda and I were the only two that should not have been partying with kids in high school. It was Lynda's older brother Steve's party. I smoked with one of Steve's friends in Lynda's bathroom. That was my first time. We smoked out of a bong and he was loving watching me and teaching me to smoke out of his bong. I remember him telling me to keep coughing and me thinking I was going to puke all over the place. He kept saying "You won't fucking puke, just cough through it"

I was really paranoid my first time. I ended up getting dropped off at home at 2am and worrying so much that my parents would find out I was high and that I'd just been to a party.

13. this wasnt my first time smoking but its the 1st time i got high so id like to think its kinda the same

Me and my family went to palm springs for a weekend with a friend and her family at this really big house. On the last day i had to sleep early cause we were leaving at 8am. At around midnight me and my friend smoke about a gram. She had about 2 bowls worth cause she didnt want to get too high, I had about 4. My first high felt surreal :smoke: Then we went back to our rooms.
    Later I go to the kitchen and at the same time my friend walks in too and she sarcastically asks if im eating, with a mouthful of crackers I nod and we both start cracking up and make hot pockets.

By now its about 2:30 and shes goin to sleep but I wanna watch a movie in the theater. She has to teach me how to use everything cause Im gone. After she tells me to make sure everything's off before I sleep and she was dead serious, in my head Im thinking I'll never remember that. As Im watching the movie its seems after each major scene it jumps to the next major one. Halfway through the movie, I fall asleep on the chair.
    Everything that happened that night was like a clear blur, if that makes sense. I wake up in the chair and I look around and slowly start to remember everything, to my surprise two things happened:
    I somehow turned everything off and keep everything in order, I last remembered laying there closing my eyes with the movie still on, but I still managed to find the remote and turn it off.(and the projector was up on the ceiling and had to be turned off manually)
    I look at my phone and its 7:00am, I actually woke up and hour before I was supposed to, and on top of that, I felt great, I wasnt tired or anything. It was really nice. Even my dad was asking my why I was awake. I knew i was fucked up that night cause i ate another hot pocket and it tasted like shit, but last night it was the best thing ever :laughing:

As we left the last thing me and my friend said to eachother was "stay golden [Big Grin] " with a simultaneous little grin.

14. My first time wasn't that long ago, maybe a few months back when I was still in school.

My friend had come up to me in the hallway and asked if I wanted to chill with him and our other friend after school. I said sure, then went on my way.

So when the day ended, I met up with my two friends and talked for a few minutes and went on our way. We weren't sure where to go, so first we walked into Hot Leathers just so we could say we walked into Hot Leathers and didn't get shot by Chinese meth dealers. After we left there, we found a great place to just chill. It was on the side of some abandoned buildings connected to a grocery store.

My friend whipped out his pipe and I asked "what are you doing?" he says "we're smoking you up for your first time." So I said alright and watched them as they packed the bowl then handed it to me to take the first hit.

As soon as that smoke hit my lungs, I was coughing up a storm. So I took a few more hits and watake effect. And when I say I was high, I was HIGH AS FUCK. I was walking around, tripping over myself and saying the stupidest shit.

It was one of the greatest days I've ever lived.

15. Well, a fella from my school who i knew pretty wellasked me if i smoked, i said no, he then asked if i wanted to smoke, to which i shrugged and said "i don't see why not." so he invited me to hang out with him and this other guy who i was also friends with. couple weeks later i am at his house and they showed me how to smoke a bong, i wasted the bowl a time or two before getting the hang of it but they were nice about it and gave me advice on how to do it better. we also smoked a joint or two. so after a couple hits my head and neck have a tingling sensation, oddly at this time my friend asks if i am high, i say i think so, he asks if i feel lightheaded, i tell him how i feel and he laughs and is like "yeah, you're stoned." another hour passes and I am pretty high. I remember talking about skyrim with him and explaining something for like 5 minutes. after each sentence i had sort of forgotten what i was talking about but somehow knew what to say next. we listened to classic rock and techno the whole night and in the morning the first thing he plays is "For what it's worth" by Buffalo Springfield and we laugh.

pretty good time. atleast i could get high the first time unlike some people who gotta smoke a couple of times before they feel anything. poor souls.

16. I still do that when im ripped haha

17. My first time was when I was 13, one of my mates from schools big brother was a dealer and gave him some horrible solid, we went to our primary school when it was shut and sat on a grass hill and smoked it, my friend had smoked it before so he was trying to mess with me and was moving his mouth and not speaking. Eventually it got dark, we smoked another J and went back to his and watched The Football Factory. It was a good day.

18. My first time I was like 15 and was trying to act cool around my buddy and told him I smoke a lot , and so we go to his house and spark up and me being the experienced smoker I am, I'm taking the biggest hits of my life from his 16" -18" bong and I'm doing the best I can not to cough by kidneys out. And after about 3 bowls I walk out of his room and just flop on the couch, his brother was sitting on the love couch next to me just staring at me and he said I was moving in slow motion, and like the whole night I ha a weird feeling like I was pissing myself but I wasn't... Felt kinda stupid. But yeah not a very funny or interesting story but it was one of my most memorable moments :smoke:

19. I was 13 and my first time I outsmoked everyone in the room and yet didn't get high at all. It was really annoying because I obviously had no tolerance and REALLY wanted to get high but just couldn't. Second time though... that was the shit. Walked in the 5 grams of bud, others either matched or got close to matching and we just caned it the whole night using my friends (now girlfriends) mum's bong hahaha. I remember getting the giggles and the munchies sooo badly that I just could not stop laughing whilst stuffing my face with pizza and bacon sandwiches that my gf's mum made us (She's a 30-35 year long stoner, she knows the feeling)

20. i wasnt inhaling much but blew out fat clouds of smoke

my friends were like dayyyyyyyyyyyyym. felt like a boss.:cool:and thats where it alllll started...