Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how was your first experience pulling a whitey?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaurenJadee, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I've never been physically sick from weed. The first time I whitied was pretty bad though. Got stoned with friends, one friend fish lipped it to the point that I had to dry the joint out with my lighter and it was still soggy. Nasty shit. End up getting up to go for a crap a few minutes later. Half an hour passes until my friend knocks on the door to see if I was ok. I woke up to my boxers round my ankles, on the shitter having passed out whilst trying not to be sick.

2. never had it happen. i have smoked regularly for 2 years. had many a session where i smoked a shitload of pot. never come close to this shit happening.

3. Only in moderation; if you smoke too much weed and you are epileptic, then it makes your chances of going into a seizure much greater.

I've never had a panic attack while smoking, but I have felt sick.

4. [quote name='"JoeObey"']>le vaporizer arrives in post
    >rip open box and plug in
    >fucking fat bowl
    >breathe in, MILKY vapor rip
    >5 mins later, i feel nice :)
    >10 mins later my smile started to fade
    >leg twitches, arm twitches
    >whole body is almost convulsing and my heart is beating rapidly
    >tell myself to wait it out, lasts 20 mins, almost threw up
    >vaporizing[/quote]

Did you burn off the packing oils?

5. So I rolled a nice joint with like .6 in it of kush which really dank that dankest shit I have ever had. Then I hit a bong and it went into my stomach or something and I started to get beyond fucked up. I couldn't Use two of my sense as the same time sight/hearing specifically at the same time when I looked around I thought there were pokemon commands to do stuff and it said sleep/eat/grab. I thought of myself as a pokemon person but with myself as a six year old as the face of the person. Then I finally made it to get some food and as soon as I take a bite I throw up like 10 times until nothing is in my stomach.

When i drank water i threw up again. I threw up upwards of 100 times last night over 5 hours until i fell asleep. and sometimes I threw up and only snot and flew came up. I was scarred and all I wanted to do was sleep I slept on a sidewalk for like 30minutes until my friend told me we should go somewhere. People asked if I was smoking and that freaked me out and all I could feel was my heart beat that hurt ALOT. After finally getting home I threw up and immediatly fell asleep and that morning I felt better.

Repost of when this first happend tried to improve the grammar... Hope its aight.

6. I once got tunnel vision to the point of total black for about 5 minutes. Finnished smoking. Only ever happened with dutches though

7. it had to be something else that caused this. maybe one of the side effects of smoking idk but I've smoked and then felt like near heart attacks and i know its not from being to high or anything... happened before when i wasn't up der

8. I don't think I've ever had an actual panic attack. On time it got a little freaky but I think it was more the situation than the bud.

9. I meant because he acted like a sissy in public and it pisses off society to the idiots who posted negative shit before trying to understand what I was talking about. :wave:

10. I was at my buddy's/dealers house and we smoked three cones, two blunts, and a king size joint. Then we smoked around 5 grams and a gram of pressed kief hash out of his bong... Highest I've ever been. Anyways then I started feeling sick so I went and greened out in the bathroom :/ after I felt amazing though. And another time I slammed a loko and puked on his floor right after I finished it. Felt like an asshole for puking on his floor though.

11. Thought I'd just bump this up for an important announcement.

Whiteying has almost nothing to do with how much you've smoked or how high your tolerance is (hence why I've whitied off as little as a small skin spliff). One of the reasons weed makes you feel high is because it lowers your blood sugar levels, hence why you feel tired & hungry. So if they were already too low in the first place, smoking weed can lower them so much that they crash & you have fainting reflex ie you throw up, pass out. It's similar to when you have diabetic-crash.

Consensus When you feel like you're going to whitey treat yourself to a sugary drink, preferably one with added vitamins or fruit juices in it. You'll be up & atom in no time.

12. I was alone in my room on the weekend and had about half a gram left, and I was about to see my dealer the next day. So I decided "fuck it let's smoke up." Now for context, it had been about a month since I had attempted to smoke that much in one sitting by myself. I'd been pretty much sober all summer due to my job, and had only recently started up again once drug testing stopped.

So I hit pipe for a bit on an off while watching 1408, a horror movie, and I was really hungry. Usually when I eat while stoned, food helps settle me down, but it was late at night and I didn't want to wake the entire house by going down stairs.

So I finish up the .5 in about an hour, and the movie at this point is getting intense. I pause it to get some water from the bathroom, and in the dead silence I swear I heard my name.

Then I'm back on the bed, shaking like a palsy patient, and sweating. My stomach hurts and I'm almost crying. I ended up going to bed and having the worst nightmares ever.

13. #33 Old School Smoker, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    I am not caucasian. One time, when I got pulled over, I decided to pull a whitey. I was sayin stuff like "gnarly dude" and "right on bro". It got me out of a ticket!

hahahahahaha now that right there is funny i dont care who ya are...

14. honestly i think this happens only to girls. (the shaken anxiety curl up into a ball)

15. does anyone else break out into hives when it happens

16. Greening out is the term I usually use also.

I've only ever done it once at home by myself, getting a bit too greedy for pot, smoking one bowl two many.

Long story short, I spewed and passed out lol.

17. #37 doob3r, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    I spit up a bit from a 1.3 gram bong snap. didnt get dizzy or anything, just kind of spit up some mucus I guess.
    I choked out so hard I thought I collapsed a lung.
    does that count?

18. #38 Mr B 420, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    Haha, I have done that a few times man.

You need to stick to your limits and not be overconfident in your bong-taking ability.

19. I've had panic attacks twice in three years and almost blacked out.

It seems I panic when I'm around a large group of people.

20. One time I smoked my fisrt cigar, inahled the whole thing like a cigarette, smoked it all in like 4 mins.

Turned pretty green, cold sweats, shook a lil, got sick to my gut, lethargic. Guess it was a tobacco overdose.

Never with weed. Had to stop someone from calling the cops on theirself once...trippy