Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how was your day blades, what you smokin tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Feb 6, 2011.

1. i am soooo stoned right now earlier i got snowed in couldnt go to work..did some hw..worked out at home and just got done smoking a bowl of some newly picked romulan.... its crazy i am laughing so much for nor eason:smoke:

2. Hey man, mine was very relaxing. How was yours? Saw friends from high school that I usually see once or twice a month. We watched our friend's rugby game. I'm gonna take today and tomorrow off of smoking. Having a glass of wine as i'm typing this. Mmmmm, just took a sip :hello:

3. I have like 4g of some no-name dro in my stash. I'm about to step outside and hit .5g out of my homemade vape.
    That much usually gets me good for 3hours.

4. damn nice i think i am on bowl 3 im listening to sexy bitch kid cudi remix by david guetta hitting my vapor genie haha i was watching arsenal vs newcastle hilights LOL

5. What's a vapor genie lol.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm-6S9cgFlw]YouTube - HD Vapor Genie vaporizer[/ame]

damn i gotta go eat a mango i forgot to **** smh then ill toke shortly after...perfect haha

7. Haha nice. here is my homemade vape:

[​IMG]

8. damn my cuz made somethin like that in cali, he got a light buld, put the green inside, put somethin in cover would would hit the glass with a fire and then inhaled wow ahaha

9. stuck at work on 3rd shift.....1hr til 420....got some purple kush in my dugout waiten for me...

10. That .5g was more like a pinch of .1g. I didn't feel like the situation was good so I called it quits for the night. Maybe cruise tomorrow.

11. Ehhh kinda boring. Just had to hang out with my recently exxed girlfriend :( Time to smoke a bowl of trainwreck and have some nice dreams.

12. Day was cool, hung out w/some old friends. Blazin' up a smorgasboard (growers benefits lol), some Jack Herer, some Goldie, some Platinum/OG Kush, and last but certainly not least, some Ogre:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. Ahhh.. My day was terrible. Got in a fight with my s/o and it hurts.. emotionally. :( About to smoke some Sour D regardless. Wish I could redo today so bad though.

14. My dog got out of our yard and got hit by a car and died ):, shitty day, smoking mad bowls

15. Damn my day wasn't so bad compared to some of you blades :( This one is for you guys. :bongin:

16. damn i wish i wouldve seen this after i got high! i didnt know everyone had such a bad day :S