How was you day I OD

Discussion in 'General' started by Rolling_Stoned, May 17, 2006.

1. That might be true if you meant it in the context that he saw how crazy ODing was and decided never to use too much of a drug again, thus making him stronger.

2. meh some people are intrigued by death.

i used to be really into death and the "two tunnels" death and sleep. whenever i would rush hayro i would see how far into death i would go before id freak out and choose to fall asleep. it was a very engrossing experience and rewarding experience, for i knew my limits inside and out.

3. haha way to play that shit off like a mac man lmao +rep

4. He didnt say he tried to OD.. buddy just wanted a nice trip so he took alot of robo. Who HASNT done that? He just took a bit too much :)

5. Oh wow, your body must be very unique. I've never heard of anyone reacting to tussin like that before. It's almost unbelievable.

I've taken 60 pills and I was fine.

6. Well for those who wanted to know I weigh about 120lbs im a really skinny guy I have a very high metabolism and about 2 years ago I was in a hospital for like 2 months on morphine dont know if that has anything to do with anything but you know. My dad just told me to stick to the budz whcih I have no problem doing.

7. :D Definately do this.

8. Thats crazy, Im a pretty big guy 6feet2inches and 245 pounds, Ive done 12 of the robitussin, but it didn't really effect me too much. Would you reccomend me to move up to 20/300mg or more? What would it take me to reach the 2nd plateua is it different for my size?

9. i encourage you to go to around 400-500mg range personally, ESPECIALLY because of your size

10. yea robitussin is pretty ill, i usually chug 2 bottles of it when i do, never OD'd but but i did have a problem where i couldnt stop shaking