How was my sig wrong?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ÆRIAL, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :confused:
    It was two quotes, what is the limit one or something?
    Not fair...

2. Signature Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits and you can't have both text and images within a signature. Animated signatures, avatars and profile pictures are not allowed.

For text in signatures: 4 lines normal size or 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.

If using a quote from a post, only one quote is allowed.

3. Thanks lol.
    No other mods seem to want to help around here.

4. Both of the threads you made were made today, less than 6 hours ago. Just gotta have some patience...

5. sorry if i wan't totally helpful to you dude. Sometimes it's how folks go about asking for help ya know?
    like making a thread titled "are the mods asleep?" might rub some peope the wrong way is all :)
    anyway, i hope you got all of your problems sorted out brother.. have fun :)

6. #6 ÆRIAL, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Lmao. Did that rub you the wrong way? I'm sorry. I was only joking around, gotta come down with the wrath of the sig violations. haha
    Damn I lost the txt from the first one forever now....lame
    That was pretty fucking hilarious when you were like awake enough to know that your signature violated the rules! Props on that buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.