Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how upset should i be at this dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hermione420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [quote name="xdghyjdypeng" post="19338002" timestamp="1389706413"]i found a connection on campus earlier today,[​IMG][/quote]I can't see the pic so idk you're implying with it. It's great that you found a connection. And unless you go to UNCC, let me know who this person isYep. I'm that desperate rn

2. So I have my bud now Iv had a bowl packed and ready to go but I dont have the balls to hit it lol jk
    Its just every time I take a break that first bowl back blows my mind lol hope you guys have some luck today

3. I'm a puss lol it was super smooth .the first toke I mean. Man I fell so much better

4. @[member="hermione420"] Did the dealer ever come through

5. I wouldn't be too mad... waiting sucks, but especially on a college campus, there's a ton of things that could slow somebody up. You have to remember that campus dealers are students too, and have social lives, parties to attend, tests to study for, etc. Full-time dealing is extremely difficult to do as a student, especially if they're smart and don't turn their dorm into a trap house. This means they're probably running an on foot delivery service around your really big campus (I assume it's big, lots of students). If he continues to ignore you then I'd look for a new dude, but at least give him a chance if he's apologetic about it.

6. sooo you really were scared to hit it....???

7. I think more anxious then scared wasn't sure if I would cough or not.

8. I succeeded in making the purchase earlier. It was a bit of a hassle because I sent him a text around noon asking if he could hook me up with anyone else who could give me an 1/8 on campus, not wanting to lose a customer, he asked if I could i could meet him at his apartment and i told him no and insisted that i would give extra for gas money to whoever was selling to me, he was suddenly like "I can do that." Fucking dealers, man. Anyway once he made it outside my dorm hall he had thought that I asked for HALF an 1/8. He had to go all the way back to his place and came back with my 1/8. He only charged me $50 for the amount of loud and its usually $60 where I live. He also told me I didn't have to pay him extra, which had then been the convincing factor for him when I had texted him earlier. Being a small cute girl comes with some benefits. And the weed is pretty good.