Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how upset should i be at this dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hermione420, Jan 14, 2014.

1. #1 hermione420, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    i found a connection on campus earlier today, she gave me her dealer's number, she even gave him a text telling him what's up and i did the same. i'm asking for an 1/8 and i contacted this guy at 7:30, he told me that since i'm asking for an 1/8 that it'll take him an hour.

it's now almost 11 and he hasn't answered my last text asking if he is still showing up. i even ordered pizza not too long ago and i wanted to be optimistic and think that this guy would be here before my pizza did.

i just now finished my first slice.

2. welcome to the world of unregulated weed sales

3. At least you have a contact.. I been jumping dealer to dealer...I dont know anyone consistent with there product. I got it bad here in Windsor :(

4. honestly at this point i don't even think i'm gonna get any weed from this guy

5. youll get it, that always happens, theyll either text you later, or youll just get it tomorrow but thats what has always happened with kids on campus to me,people just get caught up

6. You gotta find a better connect. Hopefully the bud will at least be decent. I personally wouldn't stand for that shit, but all the people I buy from are friends and can usually hook me up in less than an hour tops. 

7. #7 hermione420, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    if he does pull through this will be the first and last time i'm buying from him unless the weed is THAT spectacular (i heard that the stuff he supplies is usually fire, but that's what i also heard about most strains going around the campus i live anyway, from this forum actually) and he has a legitimate reason for not hitting me back up, like at least answer my text man

8. So one of my guys just hit me with a text saying HES good. It almost midnight, I'm kinda disappointed I can't have a smoke until at least 7pm tomorrow night but I'm really excited at the same time..been dry 5days glad its coming to an end no more head aches or sleepless nights

9. i've been dry for roughly the same amount. literally was sitting in lecture earlier thinking to myself "i haven't smoked in forever. i can't remember what it's like to be high"

over exaggerating, i know, but going from smoking every day for a month to being dry for a week feels weird

10. Yeah exactly I hate it when dealers just drop the ball on you like that. They're making money off you they could at least be courteous. I just got lucky that a couple of my friends happened to be big-time bud dealers in high school and decided to pick it back up in college. Until they decided to start selling again I was in the same boat it sucked everyone talks their bud up so much and it's usually not even close to as good as they say. Well good luck I hope it works out :)

11. I would get a new connect, its understandable to wait an hour for them to make good because dealers have lives too. Now when they don't hit you back after a couple hours from the initial text then that's just bad business. Postponing your high at that point. 

12. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19337069" timestamp="1389680035"]Yeah exactly I hate it when dealers just drop the ball on you like that. They're making money off you they could at least be courteous. I just got lucky that a couple of my friends happened to be big-time bud dealers in high school and decided to pick it back up in college. Until they decided to start selling again I was in the same boat it sucked everyone talks their bud up so much and it's usually not even close to as good as they say. Well good luck I hope it works out :)[/quote]My last dealer was a friend who graciously decided to become a dealer about a year ago. I would get my weed through him anyway so it just made it a lot simpler and quicker. My friend and I would take regular trips to his place and buy in bulk. Very convenient. Now being on a new campus sucks in regards to me not knowing any dealers and not knowing who will rip me off. And when I asked a group of people about their connections and I told them I wanted an 1/8 and one girl told me only one of her guys could get it for me. Dealers should be keeping a large enough stash for this type of deal, especially on a campus this big.

13. Maybe he smoked some and forgot lol

14. If its a hassle for an 1/8 , 3.5 grams then the "dealer" is not a dealer. There just someone who might have extra to "give" away

15. If a dealer has a hard time producing an 1/8 I would not classify them a "dealer". Middleman at best. Ripoff artist at worst.

16. If your guy has trouble finding an 8th then he is not a dealer. I know keeping at least a qp on hand is pretty standard for a weed dealer

17. Anybody selling bud will always say their shit is fire. This one dude who I see at work gave me some "dank" bud. Needless to say, it wasn't as good as he said it was. The last sack he sold me was pretty fire though. Got me chinky-eyed throughout half the day, but no one suspects anything since I'm Asian lmao

I'd say ditch the dude and try to find some other dealer. I wouldn't want to go through this shit every time I want a sack

18. Upset enough to tell him about his bad service. If he's any sort of businessman he will take what you say to heart and maybe be generous for being a twat.

19. i found a connection on campus earlier today,[​IMG]