How to yield best?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by example, Aug 22, 2010.

1. If in nft/areoponics under 1k hps in a 7' by 6' by 8' tall area what number of plants is best for the best yield? I can put up to 60 plants in there but they are full with 27 plants.. I am not sure that i would not be better off with 10 plants??? The light is on a 6' mover and I can keep it 2" above the tops with no burn issues so any good advice? Would love to take one or two plants and just see how good they would do but I want yield for my electric buck so thanks in advance...... Oh the area is perfect, nutes, co2, air movement, a/c, water temps, ph all by the book right where you want them fyi....;)

2. You lost me at "nft/areoponics"

3. If you're looking to get more, from a lower number of plants SCROG is a great way to go IMO ;)

Good luck! :smoke:
    Doin'

4. LOL. The water runs over the roots in the tube but is sprayed out of sprayers that in basically areobonics in nature. I mean define areoponics. Size of droplets right well whatever it is about as good a system as you can use.. It gives all of the best things the plant needs without drowning them...

5. Oh ok, brain fart... I remember seeing that set up before. The roots just hang down under the plant and they are sprayed with nutrients.

6. In dwc the roots are in water 24/7...amazingly enough they dont drown:rolleyes:..

7. Bubble Buckets + Killer Clone + 4-way LST = True Joy

8. dude, do you want to grow stress? Do you want to go through 16+ weeks and skimp on $12 worth of parts?

Seriously, go to walmart, go the fish section. Get and air pump and a stone or two! And if you're still worried, get ther 97 cents bottle of H202 and a capfull per day.

I mean seriously, I read so many posts about taking out parts that ARE INTEGREAL TO PLANT GROWTH! Theres a reason theres a DiY section, because they are tried and true.